Dubai International City Smells Awful!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dalvir bains

Smell is from you acassim!

:(
Its smelling awful in Persia right now!
Try some deodarant / Anti perspirant / Bleach / having a bath once a month , Get some air! , open your studio windows! LOL :D

J

jakob1986

ok this is getting childish now.

It is not part of a discussion that it does smell like something died just in front of your window.
But as long as the windows are not open it is fine.

But dont you worry I heard they are doing something at the treatment plant.(More capacity rofl)

I worry more about labours roaming around there all night long.

N

namieu

no way..... They will remove the treatment plant very soon....... i have seen the new site in JA. it is very modern one.....and very soon smell will gone from this Area ...just check the prices..... Global Green view becoming 1250 Dhs / SQFT ....

S

siva

I agree IC project has suffered,but it won't be continue.We have to wait for a while.Thanks.
----------
siva

G

georgihh

I agree IC project has suffered,but it won't be continue.We have to wait for a while.Thanks.
----------
siva
Smelling or not smelling the prices are up the rents are out of proportion 1000 Euro for a studio per month. Six months ago the rent was 500 Euro.
As far as the demand is high the smell doesn’t matter

A

acassim

It still smells like cwap in IC. And the prices are falling fast! sorry to you guys living in cloud whateva... time for a reality check. People only moved into this place because it was cheaper than other areas. Now that the rental index has been released, everyone I know living here are moving out of this giant toilet. Good luck greedy landlords trying to increase rents and trying to get out of your contracts. Its about time this happened. I for one am having the last laugh.

Oh... and about the moving of the sewage plant, I don't think its gonna happen in the near future. If it took them 4 years to build one access road into the place, I wonder how long before the plant is moved? Some food for thought.

Yes this place is doing great...NOT :)

N

nadeemiqbal1

I sold my apartment early last year, just before the crash.... WOW WOW WOW YAAH YAAH YAAh

N

nadeemiqbal1

Yes I did in Emirates City Ajman.... Prices still 40% higher then what I had bought... even after the market crash :D

A

acassim

good luck! u just have to hang on and ride the wave. dont panic and rather wait. as for IC... there is no hope. gonna get worse. i saw studios advertised for 420k and 1 br for 520k. and i think it will go down further.

N

nadeemiqbal1

good luck! U just have to hang on and ride the wave. Dont panic and rather wait. As for ic... There is no hope. Gonna get worse. I saw studios advertised for 420k and 1 br for 520k. And i think it will go down further.
thanks buddy ;)

S

shazy

I think your wrong about ajmaan i heard its loosing projects fast and losts off investors pulling out and cutting losts!!

D

Demoniise

Thing is how low can the prices fall? sooner or later they will have to rise and its just not Dubai this downturn is affecting the whole world. It seems people are talking themselves into poverty and ruin....when the times were good and prices were going up it was the herd mentality and same now the prices are going down...its all a cycle it just depends how u plan to get through it

N

nadeemiqbal1

Smart investor will hold the ground... link the payments with the construction... construction delay ....payment delay..

Good things will come down the road.....

Stupid investors followed the herd in buying while the same will follow the herd in selling.... I bought Dubai in good time and sold in good times ....

I have always moved independantly and will hold the fort ...

G

georgihh

It still smells like cwap in IC. And the prices are falling fast! sorry to you guys living in cloud whateva... time for a reality check. People only moved into this place because it was cheaper than other areas. Now that the rental index has been released, everyone I know living here are moving out of this giant toilet. Good luck greedy landlords trying to increase rents and trying to get out of your contracts. Its about time this happened. I for one am having the last laugh.

Oh... and about the moving of the sewage plant, I don't think its gonna happen in the near future. If it took them 4 years to build one access road into the place, I wonder how long before the plant is moved? Some food for thought.

Yes this place is doing great...NOT :)
Business is business my friend.
Everybody wants to make more money.
The prices in IC are only 30% down from the peak.
And you still make 12-13% from rent.
The other projects like DG are down by 50%.
So IC is doing great, even at the time of the free fall.
Regarding selling in IC and buying in Ajman is a very big mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.