Dubai developments

• Thread starter barakahinvestment
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barakahinvestment

I have been following this forum closely and have reliased that as an overseas investor from UK i will find it difficult to strike it too lucky. Anyone out there to help me put more barakah in my capital?????

really_true

really_true

mail me your details we can work out an arrangement-- Please make sure all your remittances will be official and leagal at your end and Then i can work on the details with you . Mail me and we will pik up the details .We can work out a mutually workable agreement

Thanks and regards
really_true at hotmail dot com

really_true

really_true

Have a look at Knightsbridge Investment Fund

Syndicated pooled investments from around the world with managers who are on the ground in the UAE, with expert knowledge of the region. There are also managers in the UK who can help.

I am involved with this and it is just starting off, these guys are really good.

dude I would be careful --- FOF etc would water down my returns the more the intermediaries the more the admin costs etc these are all cut from the returns .

Cant comment on the performance etc but if i was asked to invest in zoozoo land with a fund of fund or direct zoozoo land i would be in direct contact with some one in zoozoo land

I am investing in emerging markets throu a BRIC fund which is a FOF and i am seeing the differnce in the returns

Its a mix of convenince of investing in a fund and managing it remotely this is where a FOF scores over a direct investment and it would be more liquid

my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.