Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Dubai developments

Discussion in 'Dubai property' started by barakahinvestment, Jun 3, 2008.

1. barakahinvestment

barakahinvestment New Member

I have been following this forum closely and have reliased that as an overseas investor from UK i will find it difficult to strike it too lucky. Anyone out there to help me put more barakah in my capital?????

2. really_true

really_true New Member

mail me your details we can work out an arrangement-- Please make sure all your remittances will be official and leagal at your end and Then i can work on the details with you . Mail me and we will pik up the details .We can work out a mutually workable agreement

Thanks and regards
    really_true at hotmail dot com

3. really_true

really_true New Member

dude I would be careful --- FOF etc would water down my returns the more the intermediaries the more the admin costs etc these are all cut from the returns .

Cant comment on the performance etc but if i was asked to invest in zoozoo land with a fund of fund or direct zoozoo land i would be in direct contact with some one in zoozoo land

I am investing in emerging markets throu a BRIC fund which is a FOF and i am seeing the differnce in the returns

Its a mix of convenince of investing in a fund and managing it remotely this is where a FOF scores over a direct investment and it would be more liquid

my 2 cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.