Dubai chapter of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aR.Jey!!

Hello to all the members of this thread...

I see that the purpose of this discussion is to bring like minded investors together...who get to benefit from each other's know-how.

But what about someone who is a 'noob' so to say...to this area..? and who's purpose for joining this community is to learn about the investment scenario and all the technicalities associated with it... Rather than focusing solely on investment...

I know i will not anything new to the table...except a new face :p...but i'm sure ill not leave empty handed...

So if you guys think....there is space here for someone like me...please share your knowledge and experience with me...and im sure i can return the favor sooner than you can imagine.

My Regards.

R

Roshan

Hello to all the members of this thread...

I see that the purpose of this discussion is to bring like minded investors together...who get to benefit from each other's know-how.

But what about someone who is a 'noob' so to say...to this area..? and who's purpose for joining this community is to learn about the investment scenario and all the technicalities associated with it... Rather than focusing solely on investment...

I know i will not anything new to the table...except a new face :p...but i'm sure ill not leave empty handed...

So if you guys think....there is space here for someone like me...please share your knowledge and experience with me...and im sure i can return the favor sooner than you can imagine.

My Regards.
One of the main objectives besides investing is to help new investors how to invest. Of course, there is a special space for someone like you

There is so much we can do. If we can gather enough members we intend having our first meeting after ramadan.

Regards

Roshan

M

Mahawish

Roshan,

Please count me in as well. Would be interested in being partof a consolidated investment group.

Regards,

Mahawish

A

aR.Jey!!

One of the main objectives besides investing is to help new investors how to invest. Of course, there is a special space for someone like you

There is so much we can do. If we can gather enough members we intend having our first meeting after ramadan.

Regards

Roshan
Thanks Roshan...

Will be looking forward to interacting with everyone here...

BTW... my email add is rohanjalan @ gmail com

M

mpat

Apologies

Hi Roshan

Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to present during last meeting in Jun , Actually I was out on an emergency situation. that s why I was away from the forum also for long time, but now I am back and hoping to attend next meeting.
I hope u understand my situation.
Thanks and Regards
Mustak

R

Roshan

Hi Roshan

Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to present during last meeting in Jun , Actually I was out on an emergency situation. that s why I was away from the forum also for long time, but now I am back and hoping to attend next meeting.
I hope u understand my situation.
Thanks and Regards
Mustak
Hello there my friend,

Miseed you on the forum. Was wondering what happend. Hope everything is OK. Had a meeting with a few members regarding setting up a community. Will post the details.

Welcome back anyway.

Regards

Roshan

D

dubai freelancer

Hello to all!

I would love to be a part of your groups next meeting...please keep me posted!

I am a freelancer in the dubai market...yes i am sure a lot of u may not be happy abt that but believe me i have some very good reasons for it! I hope none of u wud have a problem with this...i only wanna be a part of the meeting/s to know more abt the market and future trends and yes to network with like minded people :)

Hope to see all of u soon!

Cheers!
Tania

M

maximusprime

Hey Everyone,
Had a great time getting to know you all at the meeting yesterday. I think it was very productive and it was interesting to see how each person has a slightly different perspective on the same vision. Roshan, we talked about opening a private directors forum to avoid confusion while details are being discussed. I think that would be very beneficial. Lets keep working towards this goal. I think it will benefit us all in many ways.

R

Roshan

Hello to all!

I would love to be a part of your groups next meeting...please keep me posted!

I am a freelancer in the dubai market...yes i am sure a lot of u may not be happy abt that but believe me i have some very good reasons for it! I hope none of u wud have a problem with this...i only wanna be a part of the meeting/s to know more abt the market and future trends and yes to network with like minded people :)

Hope to see all of u soon!

Cheers!
Tania
You are most welcome to join the community. We will not fiffrentiate with any member. We will be starting a seperate post on this project.

Look out for the post.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

Hey Everyone,
Had a great time getting to know you all at the meeting yesterday. I think it was very productive and it was interesting to see how each person has a slightly different perspective on the same vision. Roshan, we talked about opening a private directors forum to avoid confusion while details are being discussed. I think that would be very beneficial. Lets keep working towards this goal. I think it will benefit us all in many ways.
Max,

Go ahead and start a seperate post and let's all post on that thread. It would be worthwhile to post your comments on it.

Each one might have a particular investment strategy. It doesn't matter, it's important to get everybody under the same umbrella.

While some might want to start immediately, some would take time to start. Some might want to get into group investments, some would like to go in for individual investments, some would like to learn more about the dubai market, some would like to join to start somewhere. It just does not matter. Each one is his / her own boss and will start or participate when read.

What we need is to build on a community. So each one start ringing the bells and let's start moving towards a goal. By building a community of investors, bankers, developers,brokers, mortgage consultants we will have all the services under the same umbrella which will benifit all of us.

Regards

Roshan

Y

Yasir

Banned
One More Problematic thing will be interacting with people .. Like by Cultures n Country's .. Ovcourse all cant be of the same Origin .. there are people from all parts of the world in UAE .. There might be a few wanting to speak in their native language .. so as to clarify wat exactly they mean to say .. But still if this can be over powered .. not bad .. am in as well ..

shire_786 at hotmail dot com

really_true

really_true

To all an sundry all are welcome but do not enage any act which may conflict with the groups objective . A single persons actions can undermine the whole scenario , we may loose out on the whole negotiation .So If u have any other agenda then we may limit people from the forum. The group is going to bring in a lot of oppurtunities as and when they arise. May u be a developer a RE agency a freelancer -- as a part of the team please stick as a part of the team . This is whai am really scared of is ppl gaining info here in the group an using it to leverage their own issues . I hope i am making sense such case are surely gonna be the

All who were present good effort made and we hope to see u all and more soon . See u guys soon

M

maximusprime

To all an sundry all are welcome but do not enage any act which may conflict with the groups objective . A single persons actions can undermine the whole scenario , we may loose out on the whole negotiation .So If u have any other agenda then we may limit people from the forum. The group is going to bring in a lot of oppurtunities as and when they arise. May u be a developer a RE agency a freelancer -- as a part of the team please stick as a part of the team . This is whai am really scared of is ppl gaining info here in the group an using it to leverage their own issues . I hope i am making sense such case are surely gonna be the

All who were present good effort made and we hope to see u all and more soon . See u guys soon
Good points RT. Have a look at the new thread I just posted, I will print that thread before each meeting so each potential pitfall can be addressed in depth.

R

Roshan

One More Problematic thing will be interacting with people .. Like by Cultures n Country's .. Ovcourse all cant be of the same Origin .. there are people from all parts of the world in UAE .. There might be a few wanting to speak in their native language .. so as to clarify wat exactly they mean to say .. But still if this can be over powered .. not bad .. am in as well ..

shire_786 at hotmail dot com
All members will talk only one language, that's "Real estate"

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

Excellent points raised.

It's not going to be easy, but if we sit back and say, it's not possible then we are going nowhere. The first baby steps are taken knowing that we are bound to face problems.

Let's start and cross the bridge when we come to it. As we meet regularly, we will start understanding the concept more and then everything should be OK.

We will have the good & bad apples in the basket. A time comes when the good apples are set aside and the bad apples are thrown

Regards

Roshan

S

sadiqnazir

Hi Everyone

Was out of the country, missed last meeting, hope to see you guys in future for sure.

Thanks

A

Aquib Bhatti

Sounds like a great idea,

Please keep me informed with any meetings and other information regarding investment property.

qukltd (at) hotmail dot co dot uk

Thank you

Aquib :)

Status
Not open for further replies.