Dubai chapter of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Roshan

In my humble opinion, I think simple is best. No need for an offshore company or incorporation. Just stick together as a group, agree on a property and each buy the units in their own names but use our weight as a group to negotiate discounts. I think any developer that hears that our group wants to buy 5 floors will be thrilled and will work with us. The individual members will contribute to the collective base of resources available to the group (ie. wasta, market knowlege, etc.). I have five people ready to go Roshan. We will need a war room with a really big round table and a strategic map of dubai projects :).
Max,

You have got the concept now. We now need to move one step further. How about a coffee sometime next week with members who would like to take this to the next step.

We need to decide on the list of developers, mortgage brokers, agents and how to approach.

Regards

Roshan

Meanwhile keep spreading the word around

A

AAPROP

I would like to be added to your list of investors and kept updated with meetings, new projects, pre-lauches and so on. Wat do you say??

R

Roshan

I would like to be added to your list of investors and kept updated with meetings, new projects, pre-lauches and so on. Wat do you say??
Welcome, once we start, you will be added to the list. Which country are you in ??.

Regards

Roshan

A

AAPROP

Canada. However, I happen to visit UAE 1-2 times a year. If I happen to visit sometimes soon then I will pm you and we can get together. Thanks.

M

maximusprime

Max,

You have got the concept now. We now need to move one step further. How about a coffee sometime next week with members who would like to take this to the next step.

We need to decide on the list of developers, mortgage brokers, agents and how to approach.

Regards

Roshan

Meanwhile keep spreading the word around
Roshan,
Sure, just tell me when and where. Any time after 5:00 on weekdays or all day during the weekend is good for me. I am preparing a list of questions that members on my side are asking and that I am wondering about myself. When we meet, we can resolve doubts and get answers. It is important to forsee any possible hangups and address them before we find ourselves at the negotiating table with a stupid look on our faces.
-Max

S

ssazain12

Roshan,

I will also be intrested to roll in to your group.
I have some of my friends in Doha who are prospect buyers.
I am a resident of UAE and currently constructing BADRAH development .
Thanks

R

Roshan

Roshan,
Sure, just tell me when and where. Any time after 5:00 on weekdays or all day during the weekend is good for me. I am preparing a list of questions that members on my side are asking and that I am wondering about myself. When we meet, we can resolve doubts and get answers. It is important to forsee any possible hangups and address them before we find ourselves at the negotiating table with a stupid look on our faces.
-Max
Will call you sometime next week. Just back from leave and loads of work on the table.

It's important to meet and resolve the doubts. We will learn along the way.

If Bill Gates had to wait for the fool proof windows version to come out, perhaps he would not have launched it at all. He came out with the first version and the bugs were patched with the release of the second version. Each time there was a bug....there came a patch. We will not be different in any way.

Catch you up soon.

Regards

Roshan

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

hi roshan

when is your next meeting planned , please let me know i am available 24/7
ahmedziahaider at g m a i l . c o m

M

my boutique uk

Hi,

Please include me in any future correspondance and related emails. I am Uk based and looking at off plan investment property's in Uk. I will plan to vist 3-4 times per year.....

kind regards,
Matt Wells

R

Roshan

Roshan,

Thanks
Get a group of like minded people together and let's have a meeting. It's better understood when explaining in person. PM me when you are ready.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

Roshan,

Thanks
Badrah you said :mad:

Badrah at the moment is like what honey is to a bee. Watch out before you can get swarmed by the group :D

Get a group of like minded people together and let's have a meeting. It's better understood when explaining in person. PM me when you are ready.

If each one can get 10 like minded members. 10 of these groups will get you a 100and if those 10 go and each get another 10, we will have a 1000 :D .

Get the concept. Which developer would not like to meet a 1000 investors under one roof.

Regards

Roshan

R

Roshan

hi roshan

when is your next meeting planned , please let me know i am available 24/7
ahmedziahaider at g m a i l . c o m

If each one can get 10 like minded members. 10 of these groups will get you a 100and if those 10 go and each get another 10, we will have a 1000 .

Get the concept. Which developer would not like to meet a 1000 investors under one roof.

Roshan

R

Roshan

Hi Roshan,

I have been following this thread with great interest.
Can you include me in your list of invites for the next meeting?

thanks!

roshan

S

Sally1980

Dear Roshan and all,

It would be great houner to join forces with you all. From the moment I found this website, I was attached to it and was impressed by how individuals helped each other by exchanging valueable knoweldge, that you can't get outside.

In the property market, Developers are bounded by their own products and playing all kind of marketing trics to sell their product (which I don't blame them btw) and real estates/brokers, sometimes, keep investors in the dark of what is really hapenning in the market in order to retain expertise.

I endorse the initiative and have some plans which I would like to discuss with Roshan and present to everybody during the meeting as I blieve that:

"Our syndicate gives us not only bargaining power in order to negotiate GOOD PRICES & PAYMENT PLANS with Developers. This is half of the game. Our numbers and brains are also very important for making SALLES STRATEGIES, which is vital since we are after profit after all."

I hope to see you all in the meeting.

Greetings,

Sally

R

Roshan

Dear Roshan and all,

It would be great houner to join forces with you all. From the moment I found this website, I was attached to it and was impressed by how individuals helped each other by exchanging valueable knoweldge, that you can't get outside.

In the property market, Developers are bounded by their own products and playing all kind of marketing trics to sell their product (which I don't blame them btw) and real estates/brokers, sometimes, keep investors in the dark of what is really hapenning in the market in order to retain expertise.

I endorse the initiative and have some plans which I would like to discuss with Roshan and present to everybody during the meeting as I blieve that:

"Our syndicate gives us not only bargaining power in order to negotiate GOOD PRICES & PAYMENT PLANS with Developers. This is half of the game. Our numbers and brains are also very important for making SALLES STRATEGIES, which is vital since we are after profit after all."

I hope to see you all in the meeting.

Greetings,

Sally
Sally,

We will have a kick off meeting soon as to how to go about it. Will keep you informed.

Regards

Roshan

haider_dubai

haider_dubai

Hi roshan , how to organize this, every one may not be free , the same day , at least we should have a meeting with what ever number wants to join in, i can bring 3 , 4 ppls any time .. Put your suggession

If each one can get 10 like minded members. 10 of these groups will get you a 100and if those 10 go and each get another 10, we will have a 1000 .

Roshan

R

Roshan

Hi roshan , how to organize this, every one may not be free , the same day , at least we should have a meeting with what ever number wants to join in, i can bring 3 , 4 ppls any time .. Put your suggession
Get in the four and they will lead to hundreds. Bigger the community the better. I have pm'd my number to you. Give me a notice so that I can program myself accordingly.

Regards

Roshan

M

maximusprime

Roshan,
As we discussed earlier, lets have a coffee on Sunday with some of the other heads of each circle. We can go over the issues and plan a bigger meeting in one of the banquet halls. I feel like the idea is gaining momentum and we should make things happen quickly while there is excitement.

S

Sally1980

Roshan,
As we discussed earlier, lets have a coffee on Sunday with some of the other heads of each circle. We can go over the issues and plan a bigger meeting in one of the banquet halls. I feel like the idea is gaining momentum and we should make things happen quickly while there is excitement.

Sunday would also be fine by me. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.