Dubai Back on the High Horse

S

SamW

Hello All,

I am new to this forum, joined here because I wanted to know whats happening with the Dubai real estate market. Seems that half the billboards across Dubai are for new projects and developments.

Recently a friend of mine told me his experience with buying an apartment in JBR. The apartment was purchased at a rock bottom price, mind you this was during 2009 and then recently he has got his apartment evaluated and he is set to gain 300 - 400% profit. :ridinghorse:

Now with Expo 2020 overall confidence in the market is high, and am thinking of investing in one. Any advice,

:tee:
Sam

V

vanityfair

Hi Sam

I have invested in Sports city and the prices are back to pre-2008 levels.
2013 saw big gains from the announcement of Expo 2020, however 2014 stabilised. Thinking about investing again, but just no sure where the market is likely to go from here? Most experts are saying modest gains i.e 5/6%.

Ewen

P

perfectchoice

Market will boom in middle of of 2015 , Many agents are expecting that market will rise in upcoming days.

P

Property deals

Dubai will be the most popular city in the world by the year 2020, due to the long-term growth plan by the city.

Loads of regulations to safeguard investors

Long term investment is ideal

Investor Visas can avail

OFF PLAN WILL Give 40 to 60% Profit with Good Rental Returns.

M

Muhammad salman Khan

well if you guys read the threads and posts back from 2007/2008, you will find the same greed of "50% to 60%" return" with the highest yield in the world.. be careful this time :)

I don't say that all are bluffing but you should be very specific about choosing the area, community and developer..