Dream Heaven Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mohammed Abdullah

Here we can ask or answer whatever in our mind about the project .. I'm here only to help

M

Mohammed Abdullah

Hi , yes i think they are with this price you can find in MUbarak 6 or 7 , but i think Mubarak 6 is better location and save than moubarak 7

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Guys I need someone who knows where to go look for a property .
I also need to look for a rental for at least 6 months fully furnished in a quite nice place.
Hi Franky, I would leave the property search until you go over and rent somewhere, you may not be too keen on the Mubarak estates. What are you looking for to rent if looking for something quiet Sahl Hasheesh may be for you and I can see if any owners I know would take a 6 month rental.

Rivermead

Rivermead

Hi Mohammed,

Have Dream Heaven now sorted the new payment terms with ERC after the initial payment terms where not honoured?

What happens if you fail to pay ERC with the new Payment terms? I can not imagine them allowing it to keep happening, so what assurances do people have that you will honour payments to ERC this time around?

M

Mohammed Abdullah

Hi Mohammed,

Have Dream Heaven now sorted the new payment terms with ERC after the initial payment terms where not honoured?

What happens if you fail to pay ERC with the new Payment terms? I can not imagine them allowing it to keep happening, so what assurances do people have that you will honour payments to ERC this time around?

Hi, there is no issue according the payments to ERC and the prove the developer gave to any law firm asked for to prove that he is paying his installments on time as been planed with ERC

Status
Not open for further replies.