downtown price

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubaizone

can anyone advise what is the actual / reasonable rate per sq.ft in downtown dubai? specifically for south ridge towers and burj views properties? i keep reading the prices in the newspapers but i am not sure if thats really what the market rates are?

Also what do you think of the project - will the prices there continue to rise or do you think it has peaked now?

I

iced

can anyone advise what is the actual / reasonable rate per sq.ft in downtown dubai? specifically for south ridge towers and burj views properties? i keep reading the prices in the newspapers but i am not sure if thats really what the market rates are?

Also what do you think of the project - will the prices there continue to rise or do you think it has peaked now?
South Ridge is priced around 2500 to 3000 per sqft. IT is very reasonable especially as it is ready. The newer developments are goin 5k plus which is expensive for offplan.

I think that prices are now stablishing and waitin for the Burj to be completed when they will start to rise again.

Also as the market is now slow u might be able to negotiate a bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.