Downtown Jebel Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

memo123

Hello all
Is downtown jebel ali any good , what kind of potential does it have , what makes it different than all other 25 new cities and why are the prices there higher than lets say JVS , OR JVC , OR DSC , OR MOTOR CITI , wHY IS THE BIG HIPE about downtown jebel ali , I see almost most of the people that bought in Bhadrah were all over on every site selling at from 5 to 10 % premium from the next day .
So in concusion in downtown jebel ali a good investment.?
regards

R

Roshan

Hello all
Is downtown jebel ali any good , what kind of potential does it have , what makes it different than all other 25 new cities and why are the prices there higher than lets say JVS , OR JVC , OR DSC , OR MOTOR CITI , wHY IS THE BIG HIPE about downtown jebel ali , I see almost most of the people that bought in Bhadrah were all over on every site selling at from 5 to 10 % premium from the next day .
So in concusion in downtown jebel ali a good investment.?
regards
Downtown J.Ali in my opinion is a slow but steady starter. A long term investment. Definitely not a flipping ground like a Badrah. It's more like JLT where you will not see immediate appreciation, the prices in JLT have been hovering around Dhs 1500 psf for a long time now. Once JLT comes in fully, you could see prices moving. The prices of Down town J.Ali are high because of it's location on Sh. Zayed road.

JVS, JVC, DSC, Motor Citi are all developments which does not have that immediate fizz like Badrah and would do well once again when the full development comes in.

Badrah did well because it is a part of water front. Today waterfront is the buzz. Badrah had everything going for it. Pretty well marketed though by Nakheel. It had the water front name. It was a LEED certified development, proximity to J.Ali airport, proximity to Sh. Zayed road and the waterfront tag ( although it was no where close to a water front ).

Regards

Roshan

M

memo123

Thank you Roshan

Downtown J.Ali in my opinion is a slow but steady starter. A long term investment. Definitely not a flipping ground like a Badrah. It's more like JLT where you will not see immediate appreciation, the prices in JLT have been hovering around Dhs 1500 psf for a long time now. Once JLT comes in fully, you could see prices moving. The prices of Down town J.Ali are high because of it's location on Sh. Zayed road.

JVS, JVC, DSC, Motor Citi are all developments which does not have that immediate fizz like Badrah and would do well once again when the full development comes in.

Badrah did well because it is a part of water front. Today waterfront is the buzz. Badrah had everything going for it. Pretty well marketed though by Nakheel. It had the water front name. It was a LEED certified development, proximity to J.Ali airport, proximity to Sh. Zayed road and the waterfront tag ( although it was no where close to a water front ).

Regards

Roshan
iate your response and cooperation
Regards

Apprec

A

avid

Deyaar Park

anyone interested in a 1 bed - Low Premium, its a good buy do PM me.

Raymond Kuceli

Raymond Kuceli

Hi
I have just come to Dubai and we are setting up a Real Estate Office nad Downtown Jebel Ali looks like the place to be. If you look at the Gross Domestic Product of Dubai it is approx 65% Trading and Freezone and that is in the back yard of Jebel Ali. I have some secondary sale stock in Waterfront and also a commercial floor in Deyaar tower 2 if anyone is interesed. I am not sure if I can do that ion this sitebut let me know. Thanks and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.