Double your money in just 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

georgihh

Buy a studio in IC for 460000.00
Sell it after 2 years for 800000.00 and rent it out for 120000.00 for the 2 years

D

DAYFox

What makes u so sure that you can easily sell it for 800k in 2010? At this point in time we can find many properties ready to let in Dubai and IntlCity is not a very nice -but at least one of the few low-income-houses- place..

G

georgihh

What makes u so sure that you can easily sell it for 800k in 2010? At this point in time we can find many properties ready to let in Dubai and IntlCity is not a very nice -but at least one of the few low-income-houses- place..
The prices for studio will reach 600k by the end of the year. The rent is already 55000k
If the studio is going to be late 500k by the end of the year is not so difficult to jump another 30% in 2 years time. Dubai will become like any city in the world in the next 2 years. What I mean is people will buy to stay and not to rent. Having in mind that the rental income in Europe is 4% annually you can make your calculation considering the above mention rent. On top of that Nakheel are trying to improve the development as they need to sell a lot of new projects in IC for a profitable price. I have posted a similar tread 8 months ago and predicted to double your money when the studio was 350000 and the rent was 38000 and looks like I m on the Wright way

Z

zhouguoyaogeorge

hope

i have 3 unit's studio in international city.
i hope dream come true.:p

S

samsaf

Banks to finance?

It would be a nice idea... provided that you would find banks to mortgage such properties....

The problem is... there are no banks to finance IC!

If the banks start fianancing this area, the prices will really sour

M

maximusprime

Guys, I think you really need to take a step back and think about what you are saying. An apartment is only worth what someone will pay and no one who can afford to pay that much for an apartment is going to buy one in IC, let alone a studio. Even if it is the only place they can afford in Dubai. I think that will be the point where people stop comming to Dubai. IC is a dump! The worst place in Dubai I'd say. I could have a palace for that much money back home in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.