Dotty Postings

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michaelbush

Micheal,if you werent so rude maybe you would have a nicer response!Anyway,I shall sign off now for my morning jog in the rain and wait for sunny weather. Ciao
I guess it is more rude to ignore polite private messages, like you were sent on 2nd April. It is also rude to continue to deliberately spell names incorrectly, or are you dyslexic as well?

Private Message

2nd April 2008
Hi Dotty, I live in Natal, and would be open to meeting other ex-pats for a beer to exchange ideas etc. Do you live in this area as well?

regards
Mike Bush
skype name michaelbush

D

Dotty

Banned
Micheal ,I get so many private messages that I choose to ignore them,but firstly I would not know who IV10 is ,secondly I would not know who Golfingworld is,so I really do not see the problem with names and should not be an issue here.What we do have here is an open forum to creat discussion,experiences and knowledge.I do not think my postings are dreadful.They are open to opinion .I always prefer to reply to a message whether it has 3 words or 100!So do not be offended by this.I probably have more time on my hands to observe and read messages whilst most of you have to view apartments ans demonstate projects.Sorry if you think I am inpolite.
I guess it is more rude to ignore polite private messages, like you were sent on 2nd April. It is also rude to continue to deliberately spell names incorrectly, or are you dyslexic as well?

Private Message

2nd April 2008
Hi Dotty, I live in Natal, and would be open to meeting other ex-pats for a beer to exchange ideas etc. Do you live in this area as well?

regards
Mike Bush
skype name michaelbush

S

Sao P

Micheal ,I get so many private messages that I choose to ignore them,but firstly I would not know who IV10 is ,secondly I would not know who Golfingworld is,so I really do not see the problem with names and should not be an issue here.What we do have here is an open forum to creat discussion,experiences and knowledge.I do not think my postings are dreadful.They are open to opinion .I always prefer to reply to a message whether it has 3 words or 100!So do not be offended by this.I probably have more time on my hands to observe and read messages whilst most of you have to view apartments ans demonstate projects.Sorry if you think I am inpolite.
If this forum did not have people like Dotty, and a few of others, talking about the real Brasil from the ground, this forum would be so boring and false. I am sure he has given many constructive alerts to would-be investors to the NE of Brasil. He certainly has done for me. I feel he is only relaying what he see´s from his own 2 eyes and living day-to-day in Brasil.

Status
Not open for further replies.