Doom & Gloom in IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zombie

Just wanted to see predictions & thought processes, regarding the UAE realty market in general, & IC in particular.

I

iconoverseas

IC is still very busy in spite of the current climate. I have handled an increasing number of Studios changing hands so IC is still popular for investment purposes or for moving in. if you are interested in what is available in IC, let me know what your email address is.

A

anwar khan

IC is hot man!!!! Those who think we should stop buying when market is quiet are losers.. bcz when there is a slump in the market that is the best time to purchase...buy when others sell and sell when others buy!!!....slump never gonna stay forever , it comes and go and if you have purchased something in times when market is slow then you have made the right decision ...Anyway, everybody looks it in their own way , cant blame them ....
Regards,

Z

zombie

Maybe someone was smart & kept his money in his pockets till now, I hope there are many more like them, it can only help, if there is such positive sentiment, I hop I hope, itll only help the value of my houses.

eyeC

eyeC

Maybe someone was smart & kept his money in his pockets till now, I hope there are many more like them, it can only help, if there is such positive sentiment, I hop I hope, itll only help the value of my houses.
if he is so smart all this time he will wait another three years

after all he is smart

Status
Not open for further replies.