ad

Does this property investment strategy make sense?

• Thread starter TheBiggerPicture
  • Start date
T

TheBiggerPicture

Hi,

I've seen people make millions investing in property, despite not earning that much in their regular jobs, or having much financial sophistication.
As primarily a share investor, I was surprised that people could make money with the strategies they used.

I have decided to document what they have done in a general sense, using 5 scenarios.

Despite the title, and intro, (looks like its promoting something) there is no selling or promoting anything, or even adverts. It is just educational.
I would like to make an improved version of this video, and was wondering if the current one made sense?

Any feedback would be useful.

T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, welcome to the forum :)

Educational videos are very welcome, but please note not to promote subscriptions at the end or we may have to remove the video as it would be classed as advertising.

The video was an interesting watch! From a viewer perspective, I found it quite text-heavy (and hard to concentrate on both reading it, and listening to you at the same time :) I would perhaps simplify the text and try to only reiterate what is on-screen (rather than saying something different)?

T

TheBiggerPicture

Thanks, that was very useful constructive criticism.

Trying to achieve multiple things at once. (like keep video short to keep interest).
So ignored the fact there might be too much coming to the viewer at once.
Also will focus on not putting too much text in.

Will adjust that for future videos!

That's great advice :)

K

Kevinbratch

Choosing the Right Structure for Your Property Investment
  • Review your options
  • Review what you have
  • Determine how to get there

K

Keith85

Choosing the Right Structure for Your Property Investment
  • Review your options
  • Review what you have
  • Determine how to get there
I agree. Short and precise. Just to add on. It's of my personal opinion that the best structure to adapt when it comes to property investment is your intentions or objectives that should be the single most important factor in your decision. For instance, what do you hope to achieve by making this financial commitment? Are you looking for a retirement fund or are you more interested in the first step in a long-term process of actively building and diversifying a portfolio of numerous properties is what you should be looking for. Finally, are you just investing to make a quick profit by adding value?

P

Primerspot

Investing in real estate in India makes financial sense, but there are a few ifs and buts. The first and most important criterion for purchasing a home is whether you will take out a loan from a bank or other financial institution or have a lump sum liquid amount to invest. For more info you can visit our website Primerspot.