Does anyone know which bank refinances one bed flat in Dubai International City?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chand

Does anyone know which bank refinances one bed flat in Dubai International City?

C

chand

I heard there are some banks that do refinance.
Dear Friend If your are in UAE please cheak about and share info. Someone told there are two banks that refinance, tameer and Amlak

eyeC

eyeC

hi everyone

i heard the other day but im not 100% sure if it was tamweel

refinance is possible in dubai

but its low 70% of (original price) what you paid few years ago for the flat

so i think the max. they will lend you about 160,000 AED against a studio flat in IC

L

Lsab

refinance

Does anyone know if any banks are offering refinance on studios in IC. Ours is paid for, no keys yet, and we'd really like to take out a mortgage on it in order to finance our next project. Appreciate any information.
Many thanks

eyeC

eyeC

they started refinancing

yes you can refinance your property in IC

you can recieve upto 80% with around 8% rate also they still need to look at your salary transfer and liablities

L

Lsab

refinancing

Which of the banks are refinancing and do you have to be living in Duabi in order to do so? Just wondered about the salary thing.
Thanks

Z

zombie

Yes you can refinance, I had a long discussion with the exec at Tamweel, upto 70%, not sure but they will value the property for you at your cost ofcourse, but You need to be resident & employed in dubai having sufficient salary to pay the EMI required, which can be a max of 55% of you fixed salary as per Central Bank rules, if you have other loans(auto, personal, company etc.),it gets added to your 55% reducing the loan amount. They do consider to a very small extent the income you receive as rent. But no rent to own, though the rental returns seem to be sufficient.

Have heard that Amlak also refinances property in IC1

Hope this helps

Vikram

L

Lsab

Yes you can refinance, I had a long discussion with the exec at Tamweel, upto 70%, not sure but they will value the property for you at your cost ofcourse, but You need to be resident & employed in dubai having sufficient salary to pay the EMI required, which can be a max of 55% of you fixed salary as per Central Bank rules, if you have other loans(auto, personal, company etc.),it gets added to your 55% reducing the loan amount. They do consider to a very small extent the income you receive as rent. But no rent to own, though the rental returns seem to be sufficient.

Hope this helps

Vikram

Thank you for that Vikram,

I was pretty sure that you had to be living in Dubai but unfortunately, we live in another GCC country, so that's not going to work for us.

Thanks once again
Linda

F

FALKI

Refinancing Options

We are amongst the few banks in UAE who provide Re-finance.
Please email me your contact information like Name, Phone numbers and let our experts call you regarding refinance.
Yeah My name is Fateh K Malik phone 00923008558836 . I own few one bedroom/studios in International City all paid for and taken possession. I need to refinance. please call or e mail. thanks Fateh Malik

R

rampanicker

refinanace

We are amongst the few banks in UAE who provide Re-finance.
Please email me your contact information like Name, Phone numbers and let our experts call you regarding refinance.
dear,
give me your email,i am also looking for refinanace

regards
Ram

L

Lsab

I can't find realtymatching's original post on this subject. Can anyone provide the link. I checked on the members lists and it says he's never posted here! I'm interested in refinancing and would like to get in touch.

S

sheray

Hey Buddy

They were finacing for you on orginal value or current rate of flat?
Still not answered

Regards :)

Hope this helps

Vikram

L

Lsab

I've been told conflicting stories about refinance but from what I understand, you can't refinance if you're not a Dubai resident and you can't refinance on anything in IC.

V

vivek117

to buy

Dear Malik Saab

I am an end user and looking for an studio / 1 BHK for my family to live

Plz suggest if you are interested to sell any of these appts

Plz fee free to contact me on vivek117atyahoodotcom or +971559531723

Waiting for your kind response

Vivek

Yeah My name is Fateh K Malik phone 00923008558836 . I own few one bedroom/studios in International City all paid for and taken possession. I need to refinance. please call or e mail. thanks Fateh Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.