Do you think Badrah will be cancelled????

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennie1

I know there is a lot of talk and a whole heap of nasty rumours about Nakheel. With ground not yet broken on Badrah do you think they will cancel it or at the very least put it on hold??

Would love you opinions.

S

sasherwani2

It wont be cancelled, it probably will be deferred to 2016-2018.

S

ssazain12

no way badrah can be cancelled....

Now a days a lot of roumours are moving around without correct information.
BADRAH Is in full swing and people are talking about deferring it to 2016-2018..
hahaha..
BADRAH phase 1 is in full swing and would be handed over in dec 2009
pahse 2 work has already begun.

phase 3 the mockup is done and the authorities NOC in process.

If i had a cash i would definitely buy the distress sale in phase 1 and make money in this grim situation,...

if anybody doubts about this i welcome him to join me in a badrah area tour...

S

sasherwani2

BADRAH Is in full swing and people are talking about deferring it to 2016-2018..
hahaha..

If i had a cash i would definitely buy the distress sale in phase 1 and make money in this grim situation,...

Im guessing ur from Nakheel. I can see the entire waterfront from my office and the whole area is nothing but manholes and sand.

T

tkk

I and many other people would be interested in the Badrah Construction tour.

N

NwAli

YES !!!!! The construction is in full swing .... They Have Finished the fencing in full swing , and yes the boarding is up aswell, now they have the right to ask to 30% in istallment , any one who is interested in not tp pay !!!

D

defc0nx

Banned
If you are so optimistic about badrah and know you can make a quick buck or two... i have one bedroom and studio available in phase 2.... I'll happily sell them to you :)... because i sure as hell am not as optimistic as some of you guys here...

G

georgihh

too expensive

The prices are too high to be cancelled.
Most probably delayed by couple of years
But even if it is ready by the end of 2009 as some people predict ,the project is expensive
Now you can buy ready properties for 1000 DHS per sqft in good locations.

B

badrah

hahaha..

Do you have authority for giving tours in Badrah? if so count me in becouse i'm sure nothing has been done yet.

S

ssazain12

Do you have authority for giving tours in Badrah? if so count me in becouse i'm sure nothing has been done yet.
I am not authority in giving you a full official tour BUT...

TO HELP PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH I MADE THIS OFFER ON PERSONAL GROUNDS.

STILL THIS OFFER IS ON PLEASE COME TO BADRAH SITE ON ANY FIXED DATE OF YOUR CHOICE AND IN DAY TIME FROM 10 AM TO 3 PM.
WHEN YOU REACH BADRAH SECURITY I WILL TAKE YOU FROM THERE

ROUTE TO SITE IS

FROM JAFZA GATE NO. 8 ROUND ABOUT TAKE LEFT TOWARDS ABUDHABI..
BEFORE DUCAB TAKE U TURN
COME AGAIN TILL JABEL ALI SHOOTING CLUB.,
AFTER YOU WILL SEE A MUD ROAD JUST BESIDE SHOOTING CLUB.
THERE YOU HAVE SECURITY GATE.

I WILL BE GIVING MY NUMBER TO FEW WHO ARE REAL ...

REGARDS

S

ssazain12

im guessing ur from nakheel. I can see the entire waterfront from my office and the whole area is nothing but manholes and sand.
i am not from nakhell,,,

who i am let it be secret..

If you come close and see you had phase 1 8 tower cranes and big offices already visible from your office,..

S

ssazain12

if you are so optimistic about badrah and know you can make a quick buck or two... I have one bedroom and studio available in phase 2.... I'll happily sell them to you :)... Because i sure as hell am not as optimistic as some of you guys here...
i said about the phase 1 as i saw distress sales with negative primium..

For phase 2 god bless you.

S

ssazain12

yes !!!!! The construction is in full swing .... They have finished the fencing in full swing , and yes the boarding is up aswell, now they have the right to ask to 30% in istallment , any one who is interested in not tp pay !!!
i was unable to upload the photos of the badrah due to size of file.

If u r intrested send me a mail on byby_zain at yahoo dot com
i will send u the photos.

A

Arabian1

I'll be very keen to see the Badrah development.

Nakheel needs to be realistic and make a stop to development of Badrah phase 2. Does fencing around property translate to project in full swing?

When Nakheel sells phase 3, do they sell at a price more or do they sell less than phase 2?

Nakheel needs to show some integrity and transparency soon or they will lose all current and future clients.

A

Ayyan

PHASE 1 prices were affordable and spot on

pahse 2 & 3 not even worth going to the luanch they just got greedy but people were still parting with there cash unbeilevable

Status
Not open for further replies.