Do you need a partner agent to help sell your Dubai properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John

Are you a real estate agent or developer with property for sale in Dubai? Are you interested in tapping into the Irish market?

I am a new agent currently opening first office in Ireland and with plans to open office in the UK in September 2007.

I am especially interested in offering properties in Dubai for sale. I am also interested in other markets (Morocco, Croatia, Spain and USA especially).

If you think you might be interested in dealing with me, give me a quick PM and we will discuss things in detail.

Last edited:
J

John

Thank you to the few who have contacted me, I will reply later this week.

Are there any others out there?!!

J

John

Hi James,

You can get me on [email protected]

EAM said:
Hi John,

Any chance of an email address so we can chat. I have some projects in Dubai that i think you will find very attractive.

Kind Regards

James

Last edited:
I

IftikharAli_InDubai

Hi John

I own a real Estate company here out in Dubai. I am from the UK, and have seen tremendous interest from the UK. I also believe and have heard that Ireland is a very big potential as far as interest is concerned with Dubai Property Investments. Therefore, please can we take this chat further and hopefully talk in more depth.

Regards

Iftikhar Ali

S

shahmeer

shahmeer

Are you a real estate agent or developer with property for sale in Dubai? Are you interested in tapping into the Irish market?

I am a new agent currently opening first office in Ireland and with plans to open office in the UK in September 2007.

I am especially interested in offering properties in Dubai for sale. I am also interested in other markets (Morocco, Croatia, Spain and USA especially).

If you think you might be interested in dealing with me, give me a quick PM and we will discuss things in detail.
I had booked a studio in Rufi Park view in Sports City. Project will complete in dec 2009, but i want to re sell it now. Would you be able to help?

S

shahmeer

I had booked a studio in Rufi Park view in Sports City. Project will complete in dec 2009, but i want to re sell it now. Would you be able to help?

P

PropertyPartners

contact me on 07968377016

kk1974

kk1974

Hi John

How are your sales with Croatian properties going on? Are you getting any interest?

Regards,

Kana

Status
Not open for further replies.