Do I need an Agent to re-sell my apartment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sthlm

Hello all,

I have bought a 1-bedroom apartment in International City, England area, and want to re-sell it now due to other interests. Do I need an agent to re-sell my apartment? The company I bought the apartment from says that an agent takes €5,000 in commission and that the transfer fee (that the selling company takes) is 2% of the original selling price.

The transfer fee I can live with, but pay €5,000 to an agent seems very expensive. The building is not finalized yet so there's no real building/apartment to show a potential buyer.

Do you have any advice?

/ Sthlm

S

shah112

Hello all,

I have bought a 1-bedroom apartment in International City, England area, and want to re-sell it now due to other interests. Do I need an agent to re-sell my apartment? The company I bought the apartment from says that an agent takes €5,000 in commission and that the transfer fee (that the selling company takes) is 2% of the original selling price.

The transfer fee I can live with, but pay €5,000 to an agent seems very expensive. The building is not finalized yet so there's no real building/apartment to show a potential buyer.

Do you have any advice?

/ Sthlm

Call me shah
+971509106916

P

pooya007

Dear friend
You dont need to pay anything to sell property at all , the buyer have to pay all the fees you can give me your email or mobile phone and im able to sell it for you in good price as im an agent and have good communication
regurds
pouria
0097150 - 8810022

S

Sthlm

Dear friend
You dont need to pay anything to sell property at all , the buyer have to pay all the fees you can give me your email or mobile phone and im able to sell it for you in good price as im an agent and have good communication
regurds
pouria
0097150 - 8810022
Hello,

Thank you for the reply. You can email me at [email protected]

Regards,
Stefan

D

dipakn

I am looking for an apartment to buy, do you have any details

Status
Not open for further replies.