Difficulties faced while purchasing dream home

A

Amol555

Banned
As we know real estate is the fastest growing business, so the prices of residential flats are also hike day by day. So many peoples face many difficulties while buying the home.so what your opinion?

R

RafaelJames

Dream Home

Yes, it is right that purchasing a dream home is really a tough job.
But there are various websites available to do a research about the rates and available to buy/sell properties.

khyatirealities

khyatirealities

EMI is best option

Now bank loans are availabel at low intrest rate and EMI option is also very good.

A

Amol555

Banned
Buying own house is one of the biggest dream of every person,but the some builders build illegal constructions, then after municiple authority demolished such buildings such loss faced by the peoples living in that building that's the mail problem in India.

S

sarvodya

As we know real estate is the fastest growing business, so the prices of residential flats are also hike day by day. So many peoples face many difficulties while buying the home.so what your opinion?
I thinks you should consult the govt certified real estate company or real estate agent to buy a property in India because lots of illegal real estate company and agent are their. you can call 1800 208 1010 (Toll Free) for property query

R

RafaelJames

Dream Home

I think it is not too difficult to buy a property in today's scenario because there are lot of websites where you can search for the properties in your budget and preferred locality.

R

RafaelJames

Dream Home

Bank loan and property portals make it a bit easy to have your dream property.

A

Ashton Leigh

The procedure related to buying home is quite complicated. You need to talk to multiple agents or sellers, before finalizing the property. Then you need to deal with the bank for loan clearance. You also require legal advice to check if all papers are in place.

P

Paras Tierea

Agents helps a lot by providing all the informationm regarding flats,society and environment.They make us our work easy.So, contact various agents and then, take decision of buying a flat.

R

Rohitin

Hello,

I think now a days only 2 difficulties in purchasing dream home, that are "COST" and "Legal or Illegal". Yes cost of home is very very high and after purchasing home if it is not on legal place then it is headach.

I suggest to contact reputed builder so there is no such issue occure.

As per my knowledge "Ahuja" is one of the old and reputed real estate builder.

Thanks