Deyaar DSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennie1

Hi,

Just wondering if you bought this today?

I heard the first two buidlings sold out before lunch and so they were going to release the third early.

Cheers

Jen

W

Wannaberich

Hi,

I heard the first two buidlings sold out before lunch and so they were going to release the third early.

Cheers

Jen
I just read somewhere the asking price is around 1300 sq ft.If thats right then I'm amazed.I know the payment plan is very good,u pay 80% on completion,but still this is DSO not the marina.

W

Wannaberich

it was 1240 psqft. And it sold like hot cakes!!
I'm amazed.Can only put it down to the payment plan.I dont think u would buy this to make money.Only if u intend to live there yourself.
I've got a couple of units at DSO so hopefully this will help push the price up.Are u buying here?

W

Wannaberich

Jun222 I dont think your prices are that good either.I have a completed unit at DSO which is worth around 1000sq ft.Yours have a long way to go.

R

Roshan

Hi,

Cheers

Jen
Very good developer.

Great payment terms : 20% during construction and 80% on completion.

Price Dhs 1200 psf. Dhs 100 more than the prevailing rate.

A beautiful project in short.

Conclusion : I wish I had the money to put down.

Regards

Roshan

W

Wannaberich

Roshan do u work for Deeyar?u must do if u think 1240 for a just started project at DSO is a good buy.

R

Roshan

I'm amazed.Can only put it down to the payment plan.I dont think u would buy this to make money.Only if u intend to live there yourself.
I've got a couple of units at DSO so hopefully this will help push the price up.Are u buying here?
Rightly said. Deeyar is one of the best developers in Dubai. You are right, the project was targetted to end users.

With a payment plan like that, you are definitely bound to make money but not like before.

Regards

Roshan

W

Wannaberich

Rightly said. Deeyar is one of the best developers in Dubai. You are right, the project was targetted to end users.

With a payment plan like that, you are definitely bound to make money but not like before.

Regards

Roshan
At 1240 u won't make money.

J

jennie1

I see that this project is now 100% sold out and apartments are now on the secondary market for 1350Dhs psqft

W

Wannaberich

I read that Axis Residence II is being launched on the 16th for 1400/1500 per sq ft.If thats right then thats even more crazy than this one.

J

jennie1

WOW that's crazy if it is true. But like you said Dobuy, it is good news for people holding property there!

Will be interesting to see if any of the Deyaar stuff on the secondary market actually shifts at that price.

W

Wannaberich

WOW that's crazy if it is true. But like you said Dobuy, it is good news for people holding property there!

Will be interesting to see if any of the Deyaar stuff on the secondary market actually shifts at that price.
Not sure if high prices from other projects will drag other prices up by that much.My unit is in the only finished building in DSO yet most are selling for around 1000/1050.
The easy payment plan with these two make it more expensive.
For 1500 sq ft I'd be looking at the Marina not DSO.However,as with Deyaars project which is sold out,I expect Axis II(apparantly there will be Axis 1-8 in total!)will sell out.Crazy.

J

jennie1

Obviously investors have faith that this is going to be a great area

J

jennie1

Just checked the Deyaar DSO buildings are now selling at a 5-6% premium

W

Wannaberich

The investor would get the premium purely on the payment plan of 20-80.

Rgds

Roshan
Do you mean that the payment plan is the only selling point here?if so I agree.
These kind of projects with these prices are surely no-good for investors but only end users?

M

mpat

Do you mean that the payment plan is the only selling point here?if so I agree.
These kind of projects with these prices are surely no-good for investors but only end users?
Do buy
that s good observation.I agree with you that this type of payment plan is good for end users...
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.