Development and site finance.

Discussion in 'Property Finance and Real Estate Loans' started by Nigel Moysey, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Nigel Moysey

Nigel Moysey New Member

Can anyone help me.please? How do I go about raising 100% finance for siteb purchase and development. I have a voupke of gret sites in the pipeline, GDVs of at least £3.8m and £2.8m at 25%+ margin on each, but no funds. Help please!

2. diyhelp

diyhelp Active Member

The problem you have here is that any investor supplying 100% of the funds would require such a large percentage of the return it would probably not be worthwhile you doing need. There’s also the fact that if you have money in a development then you are more likely to push as hard as you can to make it successful and maximise your return. Tricky....

3. realdeals

realdeals Member

I would also be interested to know your source of finance bearing in mind the individual does not appear to have cash to put into the project. Surely any scenario would require giving up an enormous amount of equity in the projects?

4. Longterminvestor

Longterminvestor Active Member

I am surprised that you are allowed to join the forum and start advertising your services via private messages? Not a very professional approach @Keith Simpson unless you have an advertising deal with the forum owners?

5. Keith Simpson

Keith Simpson New Member

I am new to the site. The post has been removed, understandably. I have no intention of being unprofessional and regret than anyone views this as such. I saw someone asking for help and thought I might be able to.I asked the poster to private message me, rather than 'advertising' in public. I hope he finds his help somewhere.