developers in RJ state

D

Danny44

hi guys

I was hoping that someone here might me able to give me a few ideas about a property i am trying to sell in Farol in RJ state. My wife owns a construction consisting of 6 apartments right on the beach, currently it is 80-85% complete, only interior needs finsished. We have had it for sale for a few months while we were still in UK. Ive not been in Brazil a long time and am really struggling with how slow everything moves around here. I would like to ask the opinion of those who have developed and sold on property here by way of the question should we invest to complete the property or sell as it is? The real estate people we have spoken to here are no help at all in giving us any idea of value when completed, just a shrug of the shoulders! Currently we are selling for $R250,000 which i think is cheap, but the area is quite remote. Petrobras are currently building a port very close by and it is possible that this could enhance demand? My wife seems to think the best way to sell is word of mouth, again a concept i just cant grasp! Any ideas from experience would be greatly appreciated