Developer in potaras next to McD's

R

redbull

hi everyone,

new to the forum, hoping we can share information and ideas to help turn a bad situation around.

has anyone purchased a property from a developer that is based next to McDonalds in Potaras (not naming any names) for a development in kapparas?

I have purchased a villa from them last year with promises of huge rental income and equity returns, although the blame for this is not with them as no one could have predicted the economical downturn. however after receiving all their money and commission they are no where to be seen, leaving me in the dark. no help with any of the problems with the build such as damp, paintwork flaking, poor craftsmanship. one would suggest to speak to a solicitor but they are as bad as the developers. all money money money.

has anyone else had the same problems and can you share advice with me as to how to deal with this company/problem?

also having problems with receiving the deeds like everybody else.

rental companies not helping, having to slash rent by up to 50% but they are charging full fees for management fees.

any advice or support would be much appreciated.

thank you

p.s. i know not all management companies and developers are the same but i have had a bad experience with the few i have dealt with.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: