Developer Funding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Olly

Developer Funding...

Pleased to hear from any developer seeking funding for new projects – Europe, Caribbean & North America.

Minimum capital £5M with no maximum currently. Funds available through private investors and / or investment trusts.

Exec Summary must be in position along with independent land valuation, planning permissions, building licenses and clear title reports, etc.

Please write to me off-board...

Ollie

J

John

Hi Ollie,

I would imagine if your access to available development finance is solid, you will be getting quite a few messages given the current lending climate.

I may have a couple of people interested in hearing from you myself also.

Can you please confirm if there are any "up front charges" involved and what is your charge upon successful loan application.

Whereabouts are you based?

Also, are you offering 100% development finance or what portion of the project are you expecting the developers to be able to cover themselves.

Are you financing just the building or also financing the land (or a portion of it). What do you mean exactly by clear title.

Any other info would be welcomed.

O

Olly

Hi Ollie,

I would imagine if your access to available development finance is solid, you will be getting quite a few messages given the current lending climate.

I may have a couple of people interested in hearing from you myself also.

Can you please confirm if there are any "up front charges" involved and what is your charge upon successful loan application.

Whereabouts are you based?

Also, are you offering 100% development finance or what portion of the project are you expecting the developers to be able to cover themselves.

Are you financing just the building or also financing the land (or a portion of it). What do you mean exactly by clear title.

Any other info would be welcomed.
Hello John

Be delighted to discuss (offline) your particular requirements...

Meantime, in answer to points raised:

a) There are no upfront charges and arrangement fees vary from project to project and are always quoted in advance of any formal discussions or negotiations. The rate is affected directly by the source of funding - some are higher than others, some lower.

b) 100% funding is normally available but everything is judged upon each individual project. Funding will cover land, construction and improvements.

c) Clear Title. Each applicant must be able to show there is clear title available to the property in question - be it land site or improved.

So, the basic requirements to move forward would be:

1) Evidence of clear title.

2) Executive Summary for each project.

This is all I should need initially to introduce to my investor groups. In turn, they will review the project and decide whether they wish to open discussions directly or not.

Hope this helps and do please get back to me offline for a serious discussion.

And finally; I based in several European locations and also Florida, USA.

Olly

Status
Not open for further replies.