Details regarding selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zuby84

Hey there all,

Probably like many of you here, I took a punt on dubai property about 1.5 years ago without knowing much about it and am now looking to get out of my investment. I know this forum has a "looking to sell" property section, but is there any companies around that can sell my off-plan properties on my behalf? Who do you guys recommend and how quickly does this process generally take?

If someone is buying a off-plan property from me; they will have to pay 60% upfront (because that is what I have paid so far.) Are there many people around who can afford this kind of upfront investment or were most "flippers" just dealing with 10-20% payments and so forth?

Additionally, how are these secondary sales of off-plan properties valued? Do they look for comparables in the same building/development or do they simply add on a % to the purchase price you paid for it initially (which I have a sneaky feeling is what happens!)

I have 2 one bedroom apartments in The Bridge by the First Group if that helps. Anyone know what these are changing hands at?

Cheers

M

mpat

Hey there all,

Probably like many of you here, I took a punt on dubai property about 1.5 years ago without knowing much about it and am now looking to get out of my investment. I know this forum has a "looking to sell" property section, but is there any companies around that can sell my off-plan properties on my behalf? Who do you guys recommend and how quickly does this process generally take?

If someone is buying a off-plan property from me; they will have to pay 60% upfront (because that is what I have paid so far.) Are there many people around who can afford this kind of upfront investment or were most "flippers" just dealing with 10-20% payments and so forth?

Additionally, how are these secondary sales of off-plan properties valued? Do they look for comparables in the same building/development or do they simply add on a % to the purchase price you paid for it initially (which I have a sneaky feeling is what happens!)

I have 2 one bedroom apartments in The Bridge by the First Group if that helps. Anyone know what these are changing hands at?

Cheers

It depends on how much you are selling it for ? as there is a lot of distress around the market , u need to struggle a lot for getting someone who can churn out 60% upfront at a stretch.

Wish u good luck

M

McVelvet

Anyone know of any good resale studios in Dubai ready this year. Ive only got around 250,000 AED...

F

financier888

Hey there all,

Cheers
it wil not be easy considering the state of the market and units that are already built or close completion dropping in price.. It would be helpful if you listed the details such as the size (sq ft) and the price you paid - how much you are looking to pull out etc.. There are active dealers on this blog will have a better idea as to your chances..

good luck

S

siraj

Anyone know of any good resale studios in Dubai ready this year. Ive only got around 250,000 AED...
well u can a flat in ajman easily for 250,000aed.or the best alternate is to be a partner with some one who cannot pay the next installment.like motor city is coming up next month and the investors has to pay 60% of the total amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.