Details on Off-Plan Transfer w/Emaar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewLook

Has ANYONE successfully transferred their deposit monies from an Emaar off-plan unit as a credit to another person's Emaar unit? Although I've heard its possible, I've also heard of people who went to Emaar to do this and were rejected for one reason or another. Has anyone completed this type of transaction successfully? What are the fine print details?

P

PropGuy

Has ANYONE successfully transferred their deposit monies from an Emaar off-plan unit as a credit to another person's Emaar unit? Although I've heard its possible, I've also heard of people who went to Emaar to do this and were rejected for one reason or another. Has anyone completed this type of transaction successfully? What are the fine print details?
Normally they don't do that unless it from one of their on hold or canceled project.

N

NewLook

Isn't the 'M' Burj Dubai cancelled or "on-hold?" That's where my unit is, and I think I have an offer to buy my credit, and apply it to another Emaar investment. Seems like it would be a win-win situation for everyone, if it happens.

P

PropGuy

Isn't the 'M' Burj Dubai cancelled or "on-hold?" That's where my unit is, and I think I have an offer to buy my credit, and apply it to another Emaar investment. Seems like it would be a win-win situation for everyone, if it happens.
what you mean by buy your credit?

D

desert dream

If a project is cancelled, dont let them shaft you into another project..get your cash out or file a case agains them,,
if you transfer credit you have been duped

Status
Not open for further replies.