Desert Rose - Jumeirah Village South

N

Number49

Desert Rose

According to RERA's website, this project is ON HOLD with nothing happening since 2009.
I suggest you cvontact RERA to clarify the current status.

Good Luck

A

ag05-jvs

Hi I am Rana Sarfraz, I had booked one studio apartment number AG05 with desert Home in the project Desert Rose Dubai.

After 2009 Desert Home (Desert Rose) management have not replied to my letters and emails. Now after a long time of waiting and discussion with different laws firms in Dubai we have decided to sue to Desert Home Management of Desert Rose with claiming our money or property with 9% bank mark up as promised by the lawyer.

We invite everyone to come forward with us to hire one lawyer in Dubai and sue them together with unity. We are suffering from the same problem. If we hire a lawyer together it will be lower cost and in this regard I am going Dubai on 27 Feb 2012 to discuss with different law firms in Dubai and finalise the plan.

When ever you read this message please contact me on my email address thmsarfraz at yahoo dot com[/email] or on my mobile number, because I have already discussed my case with the lawyer but it costs a lot. I am in London and you can contact or meet me any time here, just drop me an e-mail.

I am waiting for your reply with this hope if we go together against Desert Home and get back our money.

Regards

Rana Sarfraz.

Contact me on
Email - thmsarfraz at yahoo dot com
Mobile No. 00 44 7888 65 999 4.

J

JVSjlt

Desert Rose JVS

Guys any update on Desert Rose Residence ? Any new buyer /developer ? Guys what is Project ID in Rera website /plot # to track ?

J

JVSjlt

Heard settlement of dispute between partners, cases being withdrawn. Hopefully, some good news in couple of month.