damac

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GAF17

I have an interview with damac working as a property consultant next wk. I am looking for info about the company and how much do you think i can realisticly earn in the 1st yr working in uk

A

Asyah Rajah

Not alot... I dont know what the basic salary is, but if your thinking of the commission, then its not going to be alot given the current situation with Damac. Things have not been shifting and most of my clients won't even go near them.

G

georgihh

Not alot... I dont know what the basic salary is, but if your thinking of the commission, then its not going to be alot given the current situation with Damac. Things have not been shifting and most of my clients won't even go near them.
You never know the government of Dubai is buying them so you never know

G

GAF17

thanks

the guys i have been speaking to with regards the position have said i will earn in excess of 100k sterling pa, with the top earner on for 500k this year,but only an 18k basic.
i am very dubious and feel they want my skills and do have other opportunity's earning similar money (not 18k) the lead generation does seem quite difficult starting from scratch am i wasting my time

A

Asyah Rajah

100k? lol, they're talking crap...
damacs staff turnover is crazy, majority of people lasting 6-9 months! they promise you alot, but its very very difficult to achieve what they say you can. you need to find agents, who need to find the right clients etc etc. damacs prices are very high even compared to emaar and nakheel, which is putting many investors off. although the properties are luxury thats no lie, its still very high.
if you've got other opportunities...i'd take them rather than damac.

kashh

kashh

Hi, I dont know who you are speaking to GAF but no ways they are earning that much...Damac is a good company if you sell for them, I have had friends working for them and none of them have spoken any good about them. Maximum time period for an employee over there is 9 months if you do not sell and they do not give you leads you have to generate it yourself and it is tooo tough and lot of pressure. I dont know about the commission of the Property Consultant but i know for a fact that it is less than what an agent gets. I have noticed dealing with consultants of Damac they are very desparete to sell and they will use all tactics and even lie about few things. My advice if you have a better oppurtunity go for it. Cheers!

G

GAF17

thanks

thanks guys i think you have confirmed what i have been thinking!! any more views?

S

star

Hey, GAP I also have an interview lined up with DAMAC - and would be interested on the lowdown on them. What did you find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.