Damac Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

porcheri

Hello everyone

I have seen a fantastic opportunity to buy at IMZ lakeside a Damac properties. Someone has already dealt with this company ?

Thanks Loris

K

Kaur

Damac is one of the leading property developers

porcheri said:
Hello everyone

I have seen a fantastic opportunity to buy at IMZ lakeside a Damac properties. Someone has already dealt with this company ?

Thanks Loris
Damac is one of the leading property developers...I work with Damac...If you are interested in the Lakeside property let me know ...I can send you details and you can buy the property directly fromthe developer without paying commissions...

Y

yousuf

Hai Loris
its nice to know that you are dealing with damac propeties for your information damac is one of largest and never comprmize on quality frankly speaking they never hide to the buyers they open with each and everyone i agree thier price little high, but when you compare with other private developer damac is the best if you need any further information do mail me at [email protected] by the way if you look to invest in business bay let me know damac one of the good project G+19 office floors

G

gillianpalao

Hello everyone

Thanks Loris
Hi, i have dealt with this company many times, both for myself and my clients.

S

Sean@Phuket

Hi Porcheri

I deal with Damac ... They are good, offer quality, everything is easy with Damac while they have very friendly staff.

Go for it ... :)

R

revolutionary

Good luck if you follow the advice of the previous members - you might be able to decipher that they all work for DAMAC.

If you do decide to buy, the friendly helpful staff suddenly disappear, and you will most likely have a prolonged nightmare, with contractual errors (always to the advantage of DAMAC),project delays, sudden discounts off the property you just bought for everyone else, loads of 'extras' that you hadn't bargained for in your final bill.

DAMAC have been selling hard, building slow and having to sell even harder because they don't get much repeat business.

Since one of the nice people to respond earlier will no doubt come back and defend DAMAC, I suggest you hunt deeper for information. There are plenty of disgruntled investors out there and a lot recorded on the web. However DAMAC are also skillful at manipulating Google searches so you may have to go deeper than the first few pages.

S

Sean@Phuket

Hi, in response to the posts above - I do not work for Damac

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.