Dalaman info required

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebandChris

Does anyone know how the new golf courses are coming along in Dalaman? Have they been finished yet?
Has the plans for the new Marina been stopped?
What is Dalaman like now for the tourist industry? and what would encourage people to holiday there?
Only asking as we are having an apartment built there and it has been ongoing now for far too long, would like to know how the area is developing?
When we bought off plan 2 years ago it sounded like an up and coming area but with the delay in the apartments being finished we are now wondering if the whole area is not being brought up to date as we were led to believe, I hope someone out there can put our minds at ease......we would love to come back out but until out apartments are finished then it is not possible.
Thanks in anticipation

T

tyrell

Hi,
I live in Antalya but I visit Bodrum and Dalaman every two months.I had friends to buy from Dalaman but they changed their mind because of the facts you expressed.Dalaman is a growing place(but a little bit slow),in 2 or 3 years of time,with the help of Marina(will be finished in 2009),I believe that many people will come to Dalaman to buy properties.

Best wishes,

Status
Not open for further replies.