D1 tower dubai

S

Saram87

new developper notice

hi every one, I received this email from the developper a week ago:

"... We are very excited to announce that on April 28th 2015, TECOM (the authority responsible for building approvals) attended for the official building completion inspection. We anticipate that the final inspection by TECOM will happen within 2 weeks. After receiving the building completion certificate we will be sending you your handover notice as soon as possible. This in the next step towards occupation of your unit.

Moreover, we have been informed by the master developper, Dubai properties Group, that great strides have been made with the external infrastructure and we are assured that full infrastructure will be completed by end of June. In the interim we are adopting measures to mitigate any shortages.

It has been a long journey and we unreservedly apologize for the time that has taken to complete this spectacular waterfront development. Finally, with the opening of Palazzo Versace Dubai anticipated for later this year, it will not be long before..."

So by end of may we should be called for handover!!!
we can only wait and see :smile:
Hi i was wondering if your unit is available for rent

S

Saram87

D1 delay again!

hello, I have been again refused access to view my apartment in the D1 Tower. I have also been told to expect another letter with another delay extension. Is there a forum or a contact group I can join please?
many thanks
Hi i was wondering if your unit is available for rent