Cyprus property sales show strong growth

• Thread starter totallyproperty
  • Start date
T

totallyproperty

Administrator
Staff member
Despite the fact that the Cyprus real estate market is often discussed in tandem with the Greece property market, despite the fact they are very different markets, it has been revealed that property sale numbers in Cyprus increased for the third consecutive month in May. A total of 551 sale contracts were completed in the month of May which compares to just 214 during the same period last year.

Are we now starting to see light at the end of the Cyprus property tunnel?

G

Gammon

Cyprus nightmare

Well that will be another 551 people who should be looking for a solicitor soon ..

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
That depends on whether the sales were off plan or resale:laugh:
Also of course off plan depends on which developer they bought from. There are some good ones out there but I am amazed that AP are still building. With all their problems I would have expected them to have gone bust long ago.

G

Gammon

Buyer beware

Unfortunately Cyprus is still a country that has a culture of corruption and cash is very welcome in a bin liner if you know what I mean, do they know the difference between freehold and leasehold, it should not even be possible but how can a property sat on land mortgaged to the hilt or even owned by a dozen or so people who at best do not want to sell it be built on, not to mention title deeds. it is a bit like the wild west still I think:questionmark::bandit:

F

frasermeridies

Buying property in North Cyprus? Fraser Meridies, a leading estate agent in North Cyprus offers advice on legal matters relating to investing in property in North Cyprus.

F

frasermeridies

Cyprus real estate market is booming in 2015 with big and new projects. For more details visit to Fraser Maridies website or like facebook page for latest news about Cyprus property.