Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ngn97141

The safest place to be atm is the Euro! Its soon to replace the dollar as the currency of the new world order. Thats the reason it was created in the first place !! :)

M

Mendozo

The safest place to be atm is the Euro! Its soon to replace the dollar as the currency of the new world order. Thats the reason it was created in the first place !! :)
Nobody will accept Euro instead of USD since there's no much difference between the two. Only the currency linked to gold can be a substitute to dollar. I bet on AMERO :)

G

georgihh

USD is toasted, Feds today printed $300bn
1.1 trillion in six months
Uk is going to follow
this is a big chaos
Inflation will be out of proportion in a year time
And our investments are stacked in this hole Dubai

P

PropGuy

1.1 trillion in six months
Uk is going to follow
this is a big chaos
Inflation will be out of proportion in a year time
And our investments are stacked in this hole Dubai
If you are invested in completed properties and community that is developed then it is ok. :cool:

G

georgihh

If you are invested in completed properties and community that is developed then it is ok. :cool:
Do you advise spending on ready properties?:):confused:

In America the government is buying the bad mortgage and gives you one more option
Here they take your money and don’t give them back to you.

P

PropGuy

Do you advise spending on ready properties?:):confused:

In America the government is buying the bad mortgage and gives you one more option
Here they take your money and don’t give them back to you.
I believe you already have ready property. Govt is buying bad debt from corps. but these companies are still pushing foreclosures. Real intensive is coming from $15,000 tax compensation for buying a house. Second will come from inflation, but that will go bad in the long term.

watch this discussion FORA.tv - Naomi Klein and Joseph Stiglitz on Economic Power

P

PropGuy

GBP 1.513 now. Indicators showing it will go slightly higher followed by a correction.

W

Wannaberich

and there she goes.
I wouldnt say so.Its still at 1.60 and thats only because the british goverment is in the ****.
After this fuss has died down it could go back to 1.65 or higher ?

P

PropGuy

I wouldnt say so.Its still at 1.60 and thats only because the british goverment is in the ****.
After this fuss has died down it could go back to 1.65 or higher ?
of course, but for now my target is 1.50 :D then 1.47, and then 1.45. I don't think it can go lower than 1.45 if reaches that level, before starting another rising cycle.

G

georgihh

The currencies rate exchange is driven by speculators.
The $ should be 1.1- 1.15 to the euro, but speculators are pushing it down.
Pound should be 1.60-1.65 to the $ -long term, anything else is not sustainable.
Euro is overprized and will go down eventually.
Even if USA are printing $ I don’t think they will print more than 5% of the allowed cash.
The GDP of USA is 13-14 trillion $ and one trillion of extra cash should not make big difference.
Never mind UK and some other countries are also printing cash.
My prediction is $ to get stronger in medium term

P

PropGuy

I changed my view. Russia and China has indicated that they are moving away from US bonds and treasuries; this will do massive damage to the value of USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.