Crypto pay

K

KetiGO

Hey. I would be very glad if someone could tell me if you know somebody who is willng to sell me a property vi crypto pos payment method?

Thank you.

D

DokottoYumey

Now it isn't so easy to sell real estate and receive payment in cryptocurrency. You need to look for special agencies or sell housing in countries where the crypt is popular (China, America, etc.). But this is, of course, very risky because the auctions are constantly changing, and you can lose a decent amount. But it's still better to take the risk. Before you start searching for an agency, I recommend carefully studying crypto informator com. To be sure that you can get a good income from this. I hope everything works out for you.

Last edited:
M

Michaellea

I have heard that lately, these things have started to get a lot more popular than some expected,

N

NicolaQeen

I have heard that lately, these things have started to get a lot more popular than some expected, and it is understandable as we see the growth of crypto in the online market. The facility it brings to our generation is awesome. If you believe in yourself and start trusting more people online, you'll even get the chance to win free crypto instantly. It is not as hard as some people say; you have to believe in your powers fully; this is why, sooner or later, we will all need such an accessory for ourselves.

Last edited:
A

androshud

Does cryptocurrency real estate really exist, I thought it wasn't.

T

trevardowdy

Unfortunately, I will not be able to help you, because I do not have crypto real estate, but you can find various exchanges or crypto markets where people exhibit their real estate, which you can buy with your cryptocurrency.

P

Pangolier

Unfortunately, I will not be able to help you, because I do not have crypto real estate, but you can find various exchanges or crypto markets where people exhibit their real estate, which you can buy with your cryptocurrency. Important note, I advise you to be careful and not to stumble upon scammers who are looking for easy prey. In order not to fall into the trap of scammers, you should use only proven crypto exchanges and markets. I advise you to ask your friends or trusted crypto traders which exchange you should choose. I wish you good luck to buy the property you want and not stumble upon scammers, because it will be very insulting and sad.

N

NicolaQeen

I don't think that any people who own real estate can sell it to you for cryptocurrency. However, if you have a large amount of money but just in cryptocurrency, it's enough for you to find a site like this -- https://cryptex.net where you can exchange cryptocurrency for real money. And after that, you receive money from your bank account, and you can already use it to buy real estate. I understand that this all sounds very complicated, but it is done in a few steps. However, you need to be careful and use only proven platforms when you sell cryptocurrency.

M

mouniawc

It is much easier than one would think to find a company willing to sell a property via crypto.

B

bernetec

It is totally understandable taking into account the growth of crypto. Even though its value is going down right now but so is the entire economy. There was a project that https://bhero.com assisted in lunching that had the aim of bringing cryptocurrency into the real estate market. If by any chance you don’t find any company you’d like to do business with you can always find various exchanges. But I would advise being very careful not to stumble upon scammers.

B

bernetec

Cryptocurrency has quickly gained popularity and is strengthening yearly as a financial instrument. Some banks have even issued special cards on which you can store cryptocurrency and use it to buy products. However, as far as I know, purchasing real estate or a car in the USA is still impossible using cryptocurrency. You can try to sell your assets and invest in exchange transactions. You can read more about it at https://www.youngandthrifty.ca/how-to-buy-stocks-in-canada/. You can buy a house or other real estate with the acquired profit. I hope I was able to help you.

Last edited: