Credible Brazil property websites

A

AussieDave

Hi, I have been looking at investing in Brazil for the last 5 years but it is difficult finding information that is reliable and value.

I am trying to avoid pumped up glossy developments.

I am lookinng at land, farms, coastal properties at value.

There are many sites out there but many have prices and or date listings that do not appear credible.

Which are the top 10 websites for overseas investors looking to buy existing properties in Brazil?

P.S. have visited there and looking to return. I like the place:bootyshake:

E

Erik C.

I don't know if I can post a link but if you google Judice Araujo you'll find a site I have found to be useful. Good luck.

debzor

debzor

Hi AussieDave

It will be very difficult to find a few websites that cover the whole of Brazil. Do you have a particular area in mind?

A

AussieDave

I am not too particular but I have a bias towards the North East . I like Sao Paulo, Rio is nice but I also like the country.

A lot of the sites I note tend to be glossy or have listings some of which appear to be there for ages which brings into question how realistic the listings are.

Anyway I tried this judice Araujo site but it prompts'no input file specified' when I click on the menu areas.

Thanks for you assistance

debzor

debzor

I can send you some suggestions by private message, but only after you have posted five times. Are you looking for an investment, or something to use?

E

Erik C.

I am not too particular but I have a bias towards the North East . I like Sao Paulo, Rio is nice but I also like the country.

A lot of the sites I note tend to be glossy or have listings some of which appear to be there for ages which brings into question how realistic the listings are.

Anyway I tried this judice Araujo site but it prompts'no input file specified' when I click on the menu areas.

Thanks for you assistance

The site is back up again.

J

joeconno

while this one is not specifically listing of properties, it has a few interesting articles about cities and regions of Brazil that are growing and could be good areas for investment: thelocal dot com dot br
There is a recente post about this town in the state of Rio called Três Rios, that needs hotel rooms urgently, and this town is still not expensive to buy.

S

surfingbrazil

You are all beating about the bush !

Hi folks, here you are:

If you are looking for real estate in Brazil go where Brazilians go and forget poshy web sites !

Classificados bomnegócio.com - Anúncios Classificados Grátis no Brasil: Carros, Motos, Casas, Apartamentos e outros produtos.

Classificados Brasil - Os melhores anncios do Brasil

These two are the best in my humble opinion.

Try that one too:
Classificados - Anúncios Grátis - Vivastreet Brasil

Otherwise buy the local newspaper and read the "classificados"
while having a beer.

Good luck .....( you are going to need it ! )

Surfing

I

Investorbrazil

Hello Dave

I am new to this forum and like you am looking for reputable sites for investment in brazilian real estate. How has your search went so far and do you have any tips for me?

debzor

debzor

Hello Dave

I am new to this forum and like you am looking for reputable sites for investment in brazilian real estate. How has your search went so far and do you have any tips for me?
It is important to try to narrow down the geographical area that you might be interested in. Any ideas?

I

Investorbrazil

Yes, Natal... and thank you for getting back to me so quickly

debzor

debzor

Yes, Natal... and thank you for getting back to me so quickly
There are a number of people who have written on this forum, who have (or at least had) good contacts in Natal. I live about 3 hours drive further down the coast, so if you have no joy soon from them, you may want to expand your search a little, and then I may be able to help. Good luck!

I

Investorbrazil

Thank you... are you familiar with carlos de silva? in your opinion is he a good reputable contact? also I am very open to the part of the country that you reside in for investment purposes as well please share your thoughts with me regarding investment purposes.

debzor

debzor

Hi Investorbrazil. I am not aware of Carlos de Silva, but you are right to seek references, as it is important to avoid potential pitfalls by ensuring you are not dealing with unlicensed/unreputable brokers and agents.

Each area of Brazil will have different appeals and opportunities to the investor and end user, so it very much depends on what you are looking for, and what you hope to achieve. One area may have more infrastructure, another lower prices, some are better for capital appreciation and others for immediate rental returns.

I would not suggest you talk in an open forum about yourself or your plans, however after you have posted 5 messages, you will be able to send me a private message, and then I may be able to help with some direct advice.

I

Investorbrazil

Thank you for the invaluable advice, I truly appreciate that. I am looking forward to speaking with you soon and thank you again....

I

Investorbrazil

Another quick question... do you know of any reputable websites that offer coastline or beachfront lots in Natal?

P

Peterhugh

Agent

Hi I'm currently buying a place in Joao Pessoa and use an English guy at brazilianpropertydirect he is an estate agent and is trustworthy, it may be worth a shot for you.

Peter