Creci Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitico67

just out of curiosity, shouldn't all this agents advertising and partecipating on this forum be registered as Creci members? I've found out on another forum (gringoes.com) that an agent very active on this forum is not registered and his justification is that he's selling to non Brazilians?Why should I use a professional that doesn't know all the facts and he's not been properly vetted? I do appreciate all the info, advise and personal experiences given by the fellow members and coming from them I do understand that's just that a personal opinion given in good faith to help others that could come across with the same problem. When a comment comes from an agent I would consider his/her comments to be professional and qualified! I would appreciate if all the professionals in this forum would state on their signature if they are Creci qualified or not?:)

J

JMBroad

A CRECI license is required if you are a real estate agent in Brazil, selling property (other than your own) or advertising to sell property (other than your own). If you are touring clients in Brazil, signing sales contracts as an agent or advertising you need the licence.

Agents based in Europe selling to Europeans of course don't need a CRECI license, what they need is a CRECI licensed representative on the ground in Brazil who can sell the product for them OR (as you will find in most cases) the client buys it directly from the developer (who qualifies as selling his own product or has the license) with the assistance of a European agent.

So, most of the agents on here won't show you any CRECI licenses. Very few are actually based in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.