Craiglist or similar ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T3NAX

Hi,

Do you know some worlwide classified ads website like Craiglist ?

Something similar I mean...

Thanks

Marco

T

trix

Hi Marco

I don't know anyone I am knew finding my way through interesting information. Do you or anyone else know about Jameirah Village South - what's your view about the frankfurt tower development?

regards trix

J

jvmills

Hi,

Do you know some worlwide classified ads website like Craiglist ?

Something similar I mean...

Thanks

Marco
Yep there is a sit every similar to craigslist called gumtree. I cant place links as yet due to forum restrictions, but google it and you'll find it ok.

Jamie

T

T3NAX

i looked at it....it seems to be in great britain countries only

J

jvmills

They do have international sections such as Poland, Australia, SA. But yep, I guess it isn't as comprehensive as Craigslist. Still for those areas it covers, it does a similar job to Craigslist.

Did you have a specific area you wanted to target?

jessicatam

jessicatam

As a UK person, I find Gumtree pretty useful.

I don't like Craigslist much - they seem hyper-sensitive to spam, to the extent of deleting honest, legitimate posts, and I've found that as a normal 'non business' user it's full of time wasters and trolls. Maybe I've just been unlucky.

Have you tried looking in free papers for the region you're targetting? There may be small sites specially for each region, that get a higher quality of visitor than Craigslist.

R

renterstoolkit

I confirm, for Rentals in UK, Gumtree is THE website to use.

bigp

bigp

Backpage is probably the second most popular one in the US.

P

Prop-erty

Any others? We have a new service that we need to advertise. But we are in three countries. Is there anything international?

Kenjiya

Kenjiya

Hello there. I'm just a new member and would like to share some ideas.

Personally I don't like Craigslist that much. Sometimes people get confused which are legitimate posts and which are not. Backpage is good, and is used by one of my clients.

If you are focused on a particular country, I suggest you do an online search for available online classifieds for that particular country. They may have popular online classifieds that people go to. For example, in the Philippines, they have several online classifieds like Sulit and 88DB which feature several postings on real estate.

Thanks for letting me share!

L

Logan5

Similar to Craiglist

Hello.

There is a new online classifieds site similar to craiglist. It's called AdPyro. com It's a free service. They just got out of beta and went international.

Check them out. :D

queenie40something

queenie40something

Admin are creating a new section where you will be able to advertise your properties for rental on this site. Watch the forum news and updates for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.