Could this be the news we are all waiting for - let's hope Ajman follows suit!!

V

Vicks

for sure, totally empathise. in 2008, i bought an apartment in a development that was meant to be completed by 2011. nothing - and i mean absolutely nothing - has happened on the site. it's a disgrace.
Dubbers, have you managed to get hold of developers to find out what is going on? I seem to be on a dead end on this one as my emails or phone calls will not go through therefore don't know if the company, plot or building exist.

I totally agree with you that this is a disgrace and am finding ways of trying to get this resolved.

J

jwayne592

5th Avenue Ajman

Dubbers, have you managed to get hold of developers to find out what is going on? I seem to be on a dead end on this one as my emails or phone calls will not go through therefore don't know if the company, plot or building exist.

I totally agree with you that this is a disgrace and am finding ways of trying to get this resolved.
Hi has anyone heard any more about the GSS 5th Avenue Development? I'm still waiting for more updates. It's now been nearly 3 years and I like many am a lot out of pocket.

S

SusieQ

Hi has anyone heard any more about the GSS 5th Avenue Development? I'm still waiting for more updates. It's now been nearly 3 years and I like many am a lot out of pocket.
Hi there,

We haven't 'spoken' for a while - mainly due to us all hitting the same dead ends! Nothing new really is there other than the offers to swap to Dubai. Nobody seems to have been successful in getting their money back yet so i suppose it will be a waiting game for another few years. I am certain we are only one of thousands of people in the same boat from all over the world. Ajman should really be ashamed of themselves having taken some peoples life savings. Strange though that nobody (media etc) seem to want to run with our story, yet the scandals in Spain etc (Holiday homes from hell and all those associated types of programmes) seem to grab the headlines.:dontknow: