Cost of Signature Validation

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

distant dreamer

Hi all

Has anyone used a local Hurghada solicitor to carry out signature validation for their property, who could give me an idea of how much it costs.

Thanks

Penny

H

hmadfai

The quote I have is GB £500 for a single flat (or GB£350 if more than three of us file together).

h

D

danny

The quote I have is GB £500 for a single flat (or GB£350 if more than three of us file together).

h
A solicitor wouldn't charge that much for a full house sale in the UK.

I sold my apartment in Hurghada by way of POA, which I assume would include signature validation, for a charge of 10le (Presume that was for the stamps) and 2calenders to jump the queue.

£350-£500 is 3 months wages in Egypt.

Solicitors are as numerous as chambermaids in Egypt and just as eager to take money for nothing.

I am sure if you have any local Egyptian friends out there they could just as easily go through the process with you for the price of decent meal.

S

Svarga

I am sure if you have any local Egyptian friends out there they could just as easily go through the process with you for the price of decent meal.
O yea, it's better to have egyptian friend but do not trust him very much. Its Middle East!

Status
Not open for further replies.