THE PROPERTY FORUM CHAT SHOW hosted a Coronvirus special on Thursday 9th April, specifically aimed at helping landlords and developers with financial and practical challenges they are facing RIGHT NOW.. You can watch this episode NOW with our own CEO Nicholas Wallwork (International For Dummies Author, Entrepreneur, Property Investor and Developer) along with guest speaker Paul Mahoney (Founder of Nova Financial Group. Entrepreneur, Best-Selling Author, Property TV show host, Award-Winning Speaker, Qualified & Experienced IFA, Landlord and Property Expert and Commentator) as they offer help and advice covering the below topics:
• Can you apply for a repayment break on all types of property finance (just like you can with B2L mortgages)? If not, what other measures could be put in place to protect your business?
• How can landlords protect their rental income and what’s the best way to approach tenants at this time?
• What emergency property finance / refinance might you be able to apply for now to help a bad cashflow situation on a development?
• What can you do if you have lost your workforce on a current development site?
• Do you have any ideas to attract new tenants (if some of your properties are emptying)?
• What properties and locations deal best with crisis and recessions?
• How to mitigate the risk of a cash flow short fall
• How to ensure that your property rents in contrast to the competition
WATCH THE CHAT SHOW EPISODE HERE!
At a very challenging time for the property industry, we will be running a fortnightly Property Forum Chat Show podcast with a different guest speaker each week, to try to help as many landlords, investors and developers as we can to navigate this difficult time.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here to make sure you don't miss any alerts!
The Property Forum team