contact to get a credit note from nakheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Safrica

hi.
We own some land in jabel ali village.
Been speaking to nakheel for a credit note for the last 2 months and have also flown to dubai.
I need someone who understands this process, knows the right people and can get this done.
Please let me know if you can be of assistance and what would your fees be.

N

NwAli

hi.
Been speaking to nakheel for a credit note for the last 2 months and have also flown to dubai.
I need someone who understands this process, knows the right people and can get this done.
hi
there is no such thing as a credit not .. if ur project is cancelled or on hold then nakheel will consider consolidating with other project on a formal request , its a long n painful process , send me an email with ur contact number i know some one who is dealing with nakheel for past 9 months for these issues he might be able to help you out ..

regards
All the best

W

waterworld

Issue with Jebel Ali Village

hi.
You can get a credit for Jebel Ali Village, the issue is, since you have bought either a Residential or Commercial Plot, Nakheel will only allow the Credit that you have to be applied against a similar plot. e.g. Residential to Residential. They are offering plots in Jumerah Village South as an alternative at 160 a sq ft, which is expensive. You have possibly paid 10%, which is about 6.5/7.0 Million.

W

waterworld

The rules for Jebel Ali Village have since long being changed, so I though I would update this. Nakheel is now offering swaps from Plots to any properties and vice versa. Avoid Power of Attorneys when doing Credit transactions.

R

reasonant

I am told credit notes are no longer being issued. Can someone confirm this pls?

S

sealord

I need Nakheel Credit notes of Veneto, Jumeirah Heights, Furjan, Badrah. Is anyone selling?
Money Saved Money Earned ;)

eyeC

eyeC

you are advised not to post contact details such as mobile number and emails

for private messages you can use the post message for such private conversation

C

calumjamesmc

My company has been involved with the nakheel consolidation from day (1) we are doing around 30 consolidations a month if your interested in selling or buying a nakheel credit note i suggest you do it with us for the best discount.

We also have deals on properties that have only been 10-50% paid the owners will take a discount on what they have paid so far, and you could either buy a credit note @ a discount and consolidate those funds into that property or transfer your funds from your property that is on hold.

Kind regards,
Calum Mc Clure

D

Dragonknight

Send me a PM for credit note inquiries... I have a good contact who can sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.