Consumer Protection Agency in Egypt



New Member
Here is their website:
CPA::About CPA
Actually just took a quick glance at the site, it's a shame that the site has been up and running since 2007 and little is known about it.

The stats look good too, out of nearly 12000 complaints 92% have been resolved and the remaining 8% are still under investigation.