Construction at night

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dubai911

Hi
I am living in the Marina and am constantly kept awake with endless drilling, is there anything in the UAE law that will stop construction going on throughout the night?

V

vishal73

Just call poilce and tell your problem.They will help you and will ask the construction companies to stop the construction activities before 10:00pm in the residential area.

Hi
I am living in the Marina and am constantly kept awake with endless drilling, is there anything in the UAE law that will stop construction going on throughout the night?

D

dubai911

Thanks Vishal
I will do that - I understand that work has to go on, but for real it was a killer drilling session last night.....

Another friends also advised that, but said its something you have to keep doing......

M

mazi

people anxiously awaiting completion of their projects won't be very happy with you :D

D

dubai911

lol

I cant operate on no sleep - so i guess they better get used to it :D
on the same note, I think there should be some sort of mutal respect for neighbours and on going projects. Drilling should occure only in the day time. Other works can carry on in the evening/night providing the noise is kept down.

R

Roshan

lol

I cant operate on no sleep - so i guess they better get used to it :D
on the same note, I think there should be some sort of mutal respect for neighbours and on going projects. Drilling should occure only in the day time. Other works can carry on in the evening/night providing the noise is kept down.
Dial 999 immediately:D

Status
Not open for further replies.