Congrats for everyone who bought at the Tanjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

propertyinvest

I just had an email from dreamworld , here it is

Dear All

I am pleased to announced that Dreamworld have now secured the much awaited Build Licence for the above Development.

Please be advised that as of Thursday morning 16 August 2007 the prices will increase by a minimum of 30%. The new price list will be forwarded to you in due course. No reservations on the old price list will be accepted after this date.

If anyone has missed out you still have tomorrow, my agent is Ian Blakesley direct number 07971695373

M

manor park

propertyinvest

Thats good news and a bigger rise than I expected, but it is all relative. This has been a drawn out saga so far but the signs are looking good, I will not crack open the champagne yet,
But I might put some on ice.

MP

P

propertyinvest

MP

I wasnt expecting a rise of 30% , I think they released the project to early hence why some people have got a bit jittery. Fingers crossed .

F

ferriej

have to say i share MPs caution, it really has dragged on. would like to know exactly how many units have sold on phase one and how well will phase 2 sell at the higher price. have been with this development since day 1 and hopefully we are beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnell.

champagne corks at the ready

M

manor park

firsttimer

I think the higher priced units will sell, some of the surrounding developments are very highly priced and that would always drag Tanjah prices up, My main concern was that it would never get off the ground.

Once the building is under way I think it will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.