Confused and need help on where to invest in the many emerging markets!

S

shazy

I dunno much about the US Markets, bearing in mind the complication as it's much larger than the whole of Europe.... A friend of mine has recently invested there due to the dropping prices and strong GBP against the USD....

As for where to invest, it would depend on the amount you wish to invest.
In Dubai itself there is several spots that have different rates of appreciations, but the great thing is that DAMAC only develops in the prime locations, and we lead the benchmark in terms of prop appreciation.
So, investing with us will always pay out great dividends due to our leading position in the market place, and the branding effect too.

Egypt is our latest destination which has many positives, and promises to be excellent in terms of capital growth with low entry levels etc.... we can speak about that in further details when meeting.

Best regards,

Rammah
You know Rammah the people you work for or with aren't that great!!! you had sales people who worked in your leicester office who told friends of mine instead of buying one studio flat remortgage their property and by five instead !! after
2nd payment they would flip them for him and then his 1 studio would be payed up for!!!! they've gone awol and hes stuck with defaults on all five!!! and damac say they are sorry but nothing can be done!!1 pay or loose.

No matter how small or big at the moment all big fishes are eating small ones:eek::mad::mad:

A

arsiniblatyhokom

Dear Mr. Deep,

Do not confused....look arround about Bali, maybe you can see something nice. I.e my village is developed well now. There will be a star hotel chain and still under construction now. Mean, property is still good here for good return investment.

Best regards,

Ms. Sri

J

Johan

quite right shazy!!! Thats the way to think. If dubai was that great why develop in egyot. And Damac does not develop in high class areas only thats a lie as well!! keep your mind straight and invest where your head and heart tells you.

B

beach bum

top 5 emerging markets

This is by no means proven by research or experience, just a "gut" feel after a few months of google searches.

1. Equador - 2 bedroom apartment for $ 80 000 within walking distance of the sea
2. Zanzibar - vacant beach property available for $ 102 per square m
3. South Africa - 3 bedroom house for $ 100 000 - tennants guaranteed
4. Albania - 2 bedroom apartment - $ 80 000
5. Equatorial Guinea - could not find any price indication, and although risk is high, if some sort of stability steps in from a political side, some interesting bargains could be had for those willing to step in while there is currently "no market"

The other extreme is $ 2500 per square meter for beachfront vacant land in Llandadno, South Africa, but that price includes million dollar mansions on either side and a gorgious sunset every night, so maybe it is not as expensive as it sounds..... (where as the "cheap" Zanzibar beach property literally is only beach.....nothing else!

H

hazri

hi deep

Hi
I'm new as an investor abroad and have only limited my investments to the UK so far. I now feel its time to start investing abroad but i'm having difficulty on where to do this!
I've done some research so far and have come up with:
Romania,
Brazil,
Argentina,
Abu Dhabi and
Kuala Lumpur as the next big property hotspots!
However, looking through this site there seems to be even more than these!
I'd like to know your top 5 countries for investing in as of April 2008 and why.
I'm mostly looking for properties with a good yield (a minimum of around 6%) and potential capital growth within the next 3 years.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Regards Deep

i think its better for you to invest in Malaysia especially in the Johor district..this is because Johor now are the main attraction for investor like yourself..there's many kind of investment that would be guaranteed to make more than 10% potential capital growth within the next 1 years!!

you could see the progress much more quickly rather than in Kulala Lumpur because the government now are more focusing in the Johor district as they see lots of potential

thanks

hazri

Last edited by a moderator: