Commercial Property market Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrOslagbar

I am looking for commercial retail properties in Dubai Marina, JBR or JLT. What is a suitable leasing / buying price for commercial properties in these areas today ?

Would you advice me to buy or rent in the current market situation ?

Many people I have talked to in Dubai say that Commercial properties have hit the bottom now, and that it might be a good investment to enter the market.

Please advice me... and if you are an owner feel free to contact me with proposals on joac at hotmail . com

F

financier888

I am looking for commercial retail properties in Dubai Marina, JBR or JLT. What is a suitable leasing / buying price for commercial properties in these areas today ?

Would you advice me to buy or rent in the current market situation ?

Many people I have talked to in Dubai say that Commercial properties have hit the bottom now, and that it might be a good investment to enter the market.

Please advice me... and if you are an owner feel free to contact me with proposals on joac at hotmail . com
Prices are still coming down and have not bottomed out yet. The closer you wait till the summer - the better the prices will be. Insofar as to 'rent or buy' - depends on what kind of commercial property you are looking for? and how big? and...retail? office? etc.. Also consider the area based on your needs - i.e. will you have many people coming to your office? so you need to consider which area - as new construction that is to commence of SZR will greatly effect traffic flow...

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.