Commercial or Residential property?

M

mattio

I have a question. I wonder what property do you prefer investing in? Residential or commercial? I know that it is easier to get a loan for residential property and you can get it with 10% up front, when for commercial property you need a significantly higher up front payment. But what do you prefer and why?

E

ellers

I've only invested in residential, but I've wanted to reduce those holdings and move into commercial real estate for some time. I've not been able to cross that divide though. Put to the side the higher deposit requirements, I've been nervous about my lack of experience in negotiating commercial deals. It's probably a case of "get into it, make some mistakes and adapt" but it's still intimidating.

I

investproperty1

Commercial real estate may be a great investment for some, but I prefer residential real estate and I think most investors are better off with residential rental properties as well. Investing in residential properties is sometimes more be beneficial, because there are more of them, and it is easier to buy them below market. But if an investor is well versed in commercial and willing to work hard, you can make a lot of money with commercial real estate as well.

---- Peter

P

propertybuzz

Commercial or residential must depend on location too. That decides rental yield.

O

OliviaGmail

Thanks for sharing the nice article about commercial and residential property

A

Alphaletz

Residential all the way. Pick a high yielding spot too (typically not found in capitals like London!!!)

S

saipatil5666

Best Residential Homes In Pune At Sus

North-western Pune's Sus neighborhood, which is developing, is located next to the Mumbai Highway (NH-48). The area has had consistent residential growth in recent years, primarily in the construction of multi-story apartment complexes. Having good transportation options and being close to the Hinjewadi employment zone are two of the main reasons influencing the region's real estate market. Sus is near other communities including Mahalunge, Baner, Pashan, and Balewadi. The Pashan-Sus Road, the Mumbai Highway (NH-48),and Baner Road all provide excellent access to Sus. Pune Junction and Pune International Airport are separated by 14 and 21 kilometers in terms of long-distance connections, respectively. Buses and taxis serve as public transit options. Following are some of the best residential projects in Pune at Sus.

Residential Projects
Sukhwani Gracia
Located in Thaksen Nagar, Sus, Pune, Sukhwani Gracia is a project developed by Sukhwani Group & Prime Properties. Sukhwani Gracia Phase 3 brings grace into your life. Every day, be revitalized and refreshed by the enchanting atmosphere and tranquil surroundings. Your search for a graceful house concludes with the discovery of a beautiful selection of 2 BHK homes nestled in the picturesque surroundings of Sus. These homes are constructed with your necessities and modern aspirations in mind, putting an end to your search.

Windows CHS
Located in Thaksen Nagar, Sus, Pune, Window CHS is a project developed by Windows Societies. Windows CHS will undoubtedly achieve the highest level of respect and quickly become one of the places with the most prestige as a result of its ideal location. Not only the structure itself but also the location itself may make an indelible effect on someone. The interior and external architecture of the flats in the Windows CHS building have both been designed to be of the highest quality. 2 bhk flat in Pune is available at a selling price of INR 80.8 Lacs.

Parklane Urbanjoy
Located in Thaksen Nagar, Sus, Pune, Parklane Urbanjoy is a project developed by Porwal Realtors & Developers & Anand Properties & Darshan Properties Group. Your daily routine might rapidly become stiff and boring in the metropolitan environment of today, but not at UrbanJoy. Every time you enter this space, there is a brand-new pastime to discover. The abundance of indoor and outdoor amenities is intended to support residents in keeping up an engaging and active habit. 2 bhk flat in Pune is available at a selling price of INR 48.3 Lacs.

Visit below links:

kriston

kriston

NChevre Real Estate offers both commercial as well as residential property. The real estate is all filled with lush green surroundings and are much closer to the mountains. You can experience outdoor sports here like mountain dining and skiing. There are many luxurious amenities available at this place, including restaurants, spas, 5-star resorts, pubs, and more. Park City is home to numerous biggest aspiring entrepreneurs, professional athletes, artists, and others.