Coming soon - Great Opportunity to invest - Dubai Investment Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mobee

Dear All,

I will inform you shortly of an excellent investment opportunity in Dubai Investments Park, which is located next to the new Jebel Ali airport. The prices are very reasonable and the return on investment will be substantially high.

Great opportunity coming your way, I will post the details shortly as I gather more details. You will be purchasing straight from the developer.

New_Investor

New_Investor

Banned
Dear All,

I will inform you shortly of an excellent investment opportunity in Dubai Investments Park, which is located next to the new Jebel Ali airport. The prices are very reasonable and the return on investment will be substantially high.

Great opportunity coming your way, I will post the details shortly as I gather more details. You will be purchasing straight from the developer.
Pls mail me once you got the details.

Thanks
Hesham

M

MAF

Re : Investment opportunity

Definitely intersted....plz keep me posted on

MAF

D

Demoniise

please email me 2.
demoniise at yahoo dot co dot uk

Q

qam

hello

Dear All,

hi

my name is qam and i am a new member could you keep me informed also

thanks

qam

A

Abuskander

Has anyone had experience with the developer RITAJ in Dubai Investment Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.