Coconut cultivation project

J

Jim_303

Does anyone have knowledge or experience with the Unique LQD coconut plantation located 120km from Fortaleza?

C

cariocadagema

Does anyone have knowledge or experience with the Unique LQD coconut plantation located 120km from Fortaleza?
I tried to start a new thead about this, but it disappeared.
I'm also interested in this.
Some must already have bought some land with them and by now earning money.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
it's a very sound investment
I am amazed that you would say its a sound investment after reading the forum you tried to tout here (post deleted).
From reading the posts on that forum(which cannot be named here) it certainly does not come across as a sound investment but in fact very risky.

M

mitico67

That's because I do not understand this censorship and I thought you guys had something to do with it. Another thing I do not understand it's because you keep saying "touting". I've no relationship whatsoever with the forum I wrote about, simply there were lots of info that would help potential investors make a decision. Also as in that forum is common to add links I didn't think to have committed such a crime!I've been reading and posting on propertycommunity since 2007 and I've always tried to give info_Of course I do not think that this is a sound investment, It' s called "sarcasm"! Have a nice day

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Many people would not realise that you were being sarcastic when you said it was a sound investment. Perhaps it would have been better to say what you really think about it and then everyone is clear about things.

C

cariocadagema

it's a very sound investment
Pippin and mitico67, thanks.
I found out what is going there, a 2nd Coconut-Grove it seems.
Just the developers name plus the two words coconut+scam in Google was enough to discover what is happening.
Both of you saved me a lot of money.
I planned to buy 5 or 6 plots.
Never.

Thanks again.

Veronica

Veronica

Administrator
Unfortunately there are so many scams out there and many people fall for them and end up losing everything.
Lets hope that someone else sees this thread and it saves them from making a huge mistake as well.