co buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenan

I joined co-buyers it’s a new website covering not just the UK, but a large number of other countries and locations and is dedicated to co-buying, be that through shared ownership or shared investment.

With an in depth co-buying guide it answers many of the questions you may have around co-investing and making that first move as a property landlord.
I wanted to know… with the market the way it is should I go with a fund manager like dealsjamaica or Newton or should I proceed down his path?

D

dave99

Will you be looking soley for investment

I joined co-buyers it’s a new website covering not just the UK, but a large number of other countries and locations and is dedicated to co-buying, be that through shared ownership or shared investment.

With an in depth co-buying guide it answers many of the questions you may have around co-investing and making that first move as a property landlord.
I wanted to know… with the market the way it is should I go with a fund manager like dealsjamaica or Newton or should I proceed down his path?
Will you be looking soley for investment or for own use.

D

dave99

Easier option

solely for investment at this time
Easier option would be via a fund I would think.

Too mnay potential issues via a group of people you do not know for a first try.

o

D

DC

Personally I am not in favour of pulling funds to purchase together, you lose to much control on your investment.

W

World IR

nowaday got alot of real estate fund buying a whole block in condo or apartment project for investment esp from the Middle East.... this spur up property market activites in the local market as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.