Cleaning services Salou

A

Albatross1970

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum, so please forgive me if this has been discussed before.

I bought a 2 bed apartment in Cap Salou a couple of years ago. The first agent I used was useless and may even have been ripping me off (no names). The second agent is good but I'm not getting enough summer rentals, so I placed an ad on a website. The agent found out and was understandably unhappy as they don't receive as much revenue, especially as I have achieved more bookings than they have.

Ideally I would like to use both the agent and the website, but I suspect next year the agent will refuse, which will leave me without cleaning services etc.

Can anybody recommend a reliable service for change-overs / meet & greet or at least somewhere nearby that people can pick up the keys?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Albatross1970

L

Lysos

Whatever letting route you take you will need an agent of some type who can deal with cleaning, changeover, meet & greet, emergency call out, key holding etc. There is probably some kind of English publication covering the area and you will find various companies advertising 'property management', which is basically what you need. They will charge, of course, but worth it for peace of mind. They should also provide invoices for their services which you will need for your tax return.

A

Albatross1970

Hi Lysos,

Good advice, thank you. The cleaning, changeover, meet & greet, emergency call out, key holding is exactly what I am looking for if anybody knows somebody. And yes, legit please

Thank you